Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

I will love him and I will hug him and I will pet him and I will love him for ever and ever and I will call him George.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will love him and I will hug him and I will pet him and I will love him for ever and ever and I will call him George.
Probably one of the most memorable classic cartoon episodes.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try as I might, after that post, I can't hate you as much...lol
Old 02-11-2011, 02:21 AM
Kobold

well im glad u can say the same fucking thing 5 times over. apparently you "Can't even read, as i said i dont care, you blind fuck."

are you a parrot or just mad.

and i thought you guys where not going to read my posts, whats up with that.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

I never said that, stop deluding yourself. Also, say the same things 5 times over? I believe I only said "blind fuck" once.

Btw, going back and editing your posts from the first page is pretty bad when you constantly add shit in it to make it completely different than what you originally fabricated.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:23 AM
Banned

Lol please God, keep posting.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:25 AM
Kobold

lol whatever you say buddi. and since your too stupid to see that im talking about your whole "you cant read" "you cant spell" blah fuckin blah 50 times over, we've heard it oh my god we've heard it.

and i was talking about harrison who said he is not going to read my posts, sorry if i confused you there my little nutthuggin friend, keep those puppys warm.

keep posting, yup, what i told you to do long ago. now you wouldnt happen to be trying to convince the fine people that you are king troll here with that now are you?

glad you have life lol. i tend to stay in my own topics , god knows where u find the time. not saying i have a life, im just saying i try to spend my time a little better than being as big of a douchebag as possible spending all my time looking for a way to prove myself a jackass anywhere i have to look.

and i honestly hope you are both grown men as well and dont give a shit just like me, it would suit me better if its not just some dumbass little kid, it would be nice to know there are other fucking idiots getting on my level.

once again, thanks for the attention, and i wonder if you realize how stupid we look, i personally dont care its why im here, but i just hope you realize that.
Last edited by captainspauldin; 02-11-2011 at 02:34 AM..
Old 02-11-2011, 02:27 AM
Banned

You've already grown stale. zzzzz
Old 02-11-2011, 02:32 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainspauldin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol whatever you say buddi. and since your too stupid to see that im talking about your whole "you cant read" "you cant spell" blah fuckin blah 50 times over, we've heard it oh my god we've heard it.
God PLEASE allow this moron to tell the difference between "your" and "you're". This is basic COMMON WORD USAGE you should have learned in the kindergarten between finger painting and shitting your pants during nap time.

Had to edit out "spelling" because yes it is a spelling mistake, but more of a word usage problem than anything.

Last edited by Gorgetrapper; 02-11-2011 at 02:37 AM..
Old 02-11-2011, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgetrapper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God PLEASE allow this moron to tell the difference between "your" and "you're". This is basic COMMON WORD USAGE you should have learned in the kindergarten between finger painting and shitting your pants during nap time.

Had to edit out "spelling" because yes it is a spelling mistake, but more of a word usage problem than anything.
he spelled it right moron... your being a total tard- if you want to correct peoples spelling then at least realize whats going on.
Closed Thread