Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2011, 06:01 AM
Banned

Default Why are people so negative?

Why are you all so negative. Be happy with your lives. I'm tired of your pathetic t-baggin ways. You hurt the very soul in which your mind dwells within. This isn't highschool musical where all the kids dance happy around singing songs of growing up. You all need to get your ass in check. When I say you all I don't mean just black people. I infact mean Black people , and anyone else that is black in moral value. You see kids these days don't understand the negative prognosis of true identity. Take me for example. I flip the switch im a human beyond capabilities of a once deprived child is mourning. You see my mother was a widow and I understand whole heartinly where she came from. The abundance of love was not intact in my family. Infact it was none exsistant. I had to compensate with integral meanings of positive thought. Not this negative bull crap you people spit out. This isn't a game any more stop the negativity it really grinds my gears. When I say grind I mean swolen arteries of transcendant absolute hurtful thought. The war on drugs can commence , but this shall not. I demand a reson to this negativity and you must give it. Or just submitt your will to the local fat twinkie pusher , I believe they call him Harrison. Amen and god save you all!!!
Old 10-29-2011, 06:08 AM
Banned

This message is hidden because visage is on your ignore list.

You don't get it. No one likes you. Your kids only love you out of a false sense of necessity bred of ignorance. You're a drain on this world and would better suit this world dead to feed a flower.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This message is hidden because visage is on your ignore list.

You don't get it. No one likes you. Your kids only love you out of a false sense of necessity bred of ignorance. You're a drain on this world and would better suit this world dead to feed a flower.
Look Your fat and ugly and you have no money. Therefore at the end of this discussion your still infact: Fat , Ugly with no money. Do something about it already. Your brother did he died like the failure he was born to be. Sdrawkab RIP and thank god. One less fat ugly poor fuck in the world. Amen to that brother
Old 10-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Banned

Also you said something negative my reponse was nothing , but positive hence the post. L2R
Old 10-29-2011, 07:31 AM
Banned

Going to guess by the doubleragepost that this kid is indeed mad.

Hopefully he ragefaces right into a guardrail.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Going to guess by the doubleragepost that I am indeed Fat.

Hopefully he ragefaces right into a guardrail.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:40 AM
Sarnak

almost 700 posts and you joined in may.. think your in the wrong forum bro
Old 10-29-2011, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juugox2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
almost 700 posts and you joined in may.. think your in the wrong forum bro
I am a god among men.
Old 10-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Banned

2:5 rage ratio

kid is confirmed angry
Old 10-29-2011, 08:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
2:5 rage ratio

kid is confirmed angry
Confirmed Fat.
Closed Thread