Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 01:04 PM
Orc

no more poopsocking guys, fight through the levels, fiiiiight
Old 12-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

When did my estimate I said 400 500 start. 250. After the real players are around b4 server was around. And it's right were it should be
Old 12-04-2011, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1 dude supposedly cheated his way to 50!? and this has made you stop playing. No you aren't playing because you're a whining ass little bitch who could be xping right now but is wasting more of there time in life posting on a forum where they've admitted not wanting to play.

You see this is the problem pals. More pewpew less qq
Neg...

I stopped when the suspension / ban lists were not made public. And when people caught using MQ etc during beta were not banned for live.

Allowing clowns to beta test their MQ builds is not kosher imo.

Atm, my time is at a premium... yeah, I read the forums. Cause in 20 minutes, while doing something else or listening to something else, I can read, get some "Lols" at the drama, and move on.

It happens. Some people start to prep for their careers, albeit late as fuck, and dont have the time to waste on an endeavor with zero benefits and glaring faults.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:40 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dont have the time to waste on an endeavor with zero benefits and glaring faults.
Like these forums? :P
Old 12-04-2011, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by conFIGured [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started on here late, sure its slow, sure u can get killed.... but sheesh people, make some friends. Everybodys so afraid of sharing xp and getting ganked that your maken it hard. Join a guild asap, make your guild members group with people. This isnt a blue server, you need to group and work together here....have you never played a PVP server before? Its not that bad.
The more nubs we help the more chances we have of them staying and increasing pop...
I would deal with the grind if at least i could stop it for a while and mix it with a 6 hour pvp session once in a while. That is just going to set me back in the pve grind which is horrid enough already without some custom added time sink on top of it. The more nubs we help? lol youre new to this community are you? Most people are just happy to grief, and xp loss is the perfect lulz generator, it will be 10 times worse once all that the new guys can expect out of pvp is getting steamrolled by twinks and receive tells like "Xp loss, U MAD?"

Of course you need to make friends, join a guild etc which i did, but still cant beat holo/FB/IF numbers when theyre in a zone. Without xp loss i could have some fun giving it a try, although im 95% sure ill die. With this system, just a tiny setback on the pve grind is making me have second thoughts because its so huge already.
Last edited by oldfish; 12-04-2011 at 02:01 PM..
Old 12-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by conFIGured [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your maken it hard.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2011, 03:06 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would deal with the grind if at least i could stop it for a while and mix it with a 6 hour pvp session once in a while. That is just going to set me back in the pve grind which is horrid enough already without some custom added time sink on top of it. The more nubs we help? lol youre new to this community are you? Most people are just happy to grief, and xp loss is the perfect lulz generator, it will be 10 times worse once all that the new guys can expect out of pvp is getting steamrolled by twinks and receive tells like "Xp loss, U MAD?"

Of course you need to make friends, join a guild etc which i did, but still cant beat holo/FB/IF numbers when theyre in a zone. Without xp loss i could have some fun giving it a try, although im 95% sure ill die. With this system, just a tiny setback on the pve grind is making me have second thoughts because its so huge already.
I know man, but thats just the way it is, gotta work with it.....
Old 12-04-2011, 03:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
I know man, but thats just the way it is, gotta work with it.....
lol this is not laws of gravity, or else i wouldnt bother posting here.

Its not like "DAMM IT, THAT TENNIS BALL KEEPS FALLING BACK TO EARTH WHEN I THROW IT AT THE SUN, ROGEAN CAN YOU TWEAK THIS?"
Old 12-04-2011, 03:39 PM
Banned

the fucking xp loss is so low as to be nonexistant, have you actually logged in and fought anyone yet or are you just spewing retarded crap that other level 3's said?
Old 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Fire Giant

apparently the classic portion of pve is too hard for the hard core pvpers

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Closed Thread