Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What is she on about?
Yes 1 6.67%
She's just bored. 3 20.00%
No 2 13.33%
Bush baked some 911 beings and this is all virtually real. 9 60.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 11:01 AM
Sarnak

cats are obcessed with lizards, i once watched my cat eat one in less then 1 second, basically just swallow it whole.

she looked at me and meowd and i sat there for a minute wondering where the lizard was, she didnt chew it and it was 100% alive in her stomach

must have felt weird
Old 11-06-2020, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cats are obcessed with lizards, i once watched my cat eat one in less then 1 second, basically just swallow it whole.

she looked at me and meowd and i sat there for a minute wondering where the lizard was, she didnt chew it and it was 100% alive in her stomach

must have felt weird
she was probably telling you you were wierd for not eating ur food like that, they watch us u know i think they are just as perplexed as we are
Old 11-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness is now in forum form? Billy Corgan is fucking lit.
Old 11-06-2020, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
successful maerlith troll thread was successful

can we talk about the transgender just elected into congress instead of impervious kittens dirt poor ass adventures?
I"M NOT DIRT POOR!!! Not anymore. And I think it's gonna turn out good from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Melancholy and the Infinite Sadness is now in forum form? Billy Corgan is fucking lit.
he's lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1.) I have never run lots of forum accts. 2.) I am way pretty. It's been years. Reaching very low bf% and then regrowing it was instrumental in my gains. I took my transition very seriously, including unlike you, STAYING ON ESTROGEN so that I actually am rewired neurologically into a woman. I am 30lbs heavier than when you met me. You can't even picture me. btw ive never used a camera filter >_> i take my pics on my DSLR

You are a mental case who hated me before you agreed to meet me IRL, for posts I made 5 years ago when deeply confused. I apologize again for those posts FWIW. Early in my transition I met two more experienced trans girls I was intimidated by. You and your friend Vaye, who is very beautiful. I sure hope you're not still enabling her drinking. Y'all drugged me, surrounded me in a bed, and then (when she stepped out of the room) you were deeply vicious to me from that position of intimacy and my vulnerability. I know you earnestly believe I am a federal agent, secret major Neo-Nazi writer/figure, an unfeeling demon, etc., but in reality you are deluded and your mental illness has made you a monster who sexually assaulted a woman desperate for support at her lowest moment. Stop stalking me. You two, the really beautiful passable ones, got away scott free. You have each other. Sounds like you won, no? I am indeed, you are right, a drugged-up sickly and frail homebody. Do I need to be bullied further?

I PROMISE you I am not a mastermind. This is my last communique to you since the last time you attacked me in public. Most of what you think about me is literally delusional, schizophrenic conspiracy theory stuff. I won't ever reply to you in public like this again. Find someone else to bully.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-06-2020 at 11:49 PM..
Old 11-07-2020, 05:27 AM
Banned

Red face

Whatever dude
Old 11-07-2020, 05:35 AM
Banned

leapfrogged u, falsetto kitten. let's see another 10yo 600x300 banger, u know before the alcohol and meth pock marks but still at a 45 degree vertical angle.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-07-2020 at 05:37 AM..
Old 11-07-2020, 05:37 AM
Banned

Question

k, your next can be your final final final reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2020, 05:38 AM
Banned

Observe reality. @4:38am EST
Old 11-07-2020, 05:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
k, your next can be your final final final reply [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
-t. ugly hooker with a heart of piss and 28" shoulders and a voice like the tiptoe thru the tulips guy
Old 11-07-2020, 05:43 AM
Banned

imagine getting ginormous implants so you can skip taking estrogen, to keep your erections. then going on the AGP offense. You are the bathroom villain the hicks on this forum fear so well. You are not a woman neurologically. You're a creep and a stalker.
Closed Thread