Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2020, 01:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think non-whites are leeches, got it. Because among only white people, Biden overwhelmingly wins the support of college graduates and wealthy professionals. Trump wins working class leeches who are more likely to be affected by economic downturns and go on unemployment.
Hmm? I’m brown. There’s plenty of all shades being unemployed and leeching . Hope that helps.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Read the Bill of Rights, particularly the first amendment. Americans have an inalienable right to freely assemble. Government-mandated "social distancing" is in fact very real oppression and should be opposed for that reason, clever catchphrase or not. I won't tolerate masks either until they're adopted by popular consent as opposed to being enforced by midnight decrees, but those are less problematic (and that's perhaps more of a local issue) than the national lockdowns. Don't let them take away your rights on a whim "For your safety" or because they've made you scared and terrorized. Those are the tried-and-true (and--effective) tactics of dictators and oppressors all throughout history. Force them to stick to the proper political process. I do not for a moment believe the government is ever going to willingly give back the rights and freedoms it has of late appropriated, not without popular pushback. "Flatten the curve" for a couple months last spring has already turned into the better part of a year with no end in sight. I've made my decision, and I am putting own life on the line in the name of protecting my liberty and yours from those who seek to destroy it. Anyone who appreciates America should do the same.

Call me a "trumptard" if you wish, but the moniker would be rather odd seeing as I have never voted for him. I don't care what that man says. I'd oppose the present measures regardless of who's holding the federal executive office. Call me an ass if you wish, timid and frightened people have called me much worse out on the street. That is the standard fate of anyone who rocks the boat, so I accept it for what it is.

Danth
Old 12-05-2020, 01:14 PM
Banned

as a moderate (libertarian?)

i am increasingly alarmed at forced closures of struggling businesses, this amounts to effectively being ordered to shut down your livelihood
shouldnt it be up to the individual(s) whether they choose to engage in such risk or not?
Old 12-05-2020, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

So first let me say that I am totally open to being convinced on all issues, and if you check my post history you can see that I left the Trump train long ago. I am not personally committed to any political position other than the gradual positive evolution of humanity. Anyway, let's try to raise the signal to noise ratio of this thread a few percent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These tests are sensitive, they are not specific . . . could mean it was Trump who cheated and still lost.
I guess not, but you could be right here. I don't pretend to understand the intricacies of NWO politics and which crime families are currently working together.

Quote:
when the expert explains their reasoning
If you reread my post, I specifically called them out for not explaining their reasoning. Let me repost their quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore P. Hill
First, I’d like to stress that Benford’s Law can NOT be used to “prove fraud”. It is only a Red Flag test, that can raise doubts. E.g., the IRS has been using it for decades to ferret out fraudsters, but only by identifying suspicious entries, at which time they put the auditors to work on the hard evidence. Whether or not a dataset follows BL proves nothing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter Mebane
In any case, the 2BL test on its own should not be considered proof either that election fraud has occurred or that an election was clean. A significant 2BL test result can be caused by complications other than fraud. Some kinds of fraud the 2BL test cannot detect.
These quotes are simple statements of fact, and do not provide any evidence of anything, which is why I called them an appeal to authority. Also worth noting is that he is talking about the 2BL, when the 1BL is being used.

Quote:
Are those over 70 not worth being protected?
Surely we can agree that this is a question of economics and not a simple yes/no? For example, here the WHO talking about how we now have an additional 130 million people undernourished. And contrary to the WHO, this has nothing to do with the actual virus and everything to do with draconian lockdowns.

So yes, I care about Granny. I also care about 130 million people starving to death. Then we have to look at the mental health aspects. According to this random website depression has gone from 10% of the population to 30%. Isn't living longer while being miserable the wrong tradeoff? It's like the old joke about making up negative margins on volume.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do not for a moment believe the government is ever going to willingly give back the rights and freedoms it has of late appropriated, not without popular pushback.
Well said. It's just one long slippery slope. I really think JP Sears is doing God's work here more than anyone. These policies need to be properly mocked more than debated.

It's all about control; the story is as old as civilization.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Surely we can agree that this is a question of economics and not a simple yes/no? For example, here the WHO talking about how we now have an additional 130 million people undernourished. And contrary to the WHO, this has nothing to do with the actual virus and everything to do with draconian lockdowns.

So yes, I care about Granny. I also care about 130 million people starving to death. Then we have to look at the mental health aspects. According to this random website depression has gone from 10% of the population to 30%. Isn't living longer while being miserable the wrong tradeoff? It's like the old joke about making up negative margins on volume.
I'm not in favor of lockdowns either, in general. I am strongly in favor of wearing masks, which if Americans had participated in universally, we never would have needed any form of lockdown. However, lockdowns in areas where ICU's are full or hospitals are otherwise having issue with capacity are certainly warranted. But again, these could have been avoided with proper mask use and reasonable social distancing precautions.

Many of these businesses in the tourism, hospitality, and entertainment industries are going to suffer whether we lock down or not. Large swathes of the population are wary of traveling or huddling together in bars during a pandemic. The death rate may be low, but I don't blame people for not wanting to roll the dice. Had we heeded the advice of epidemiologists from the beginning we wouldn't be in this mess.

Additionally, some of that $1 trillion in stimulus funding earlier in the year could have been used the way it was in European countries to simply pay wages in distressed businesses until the distress subsided. Instead it was meted out in PPP loans with virtually no oversight, much of it ended up going to businesses that had little to no need for it because Republicans fired the watchdog responsible for committee oversight. Germany's unemployment rate is only 5.9%.
Old 12-05-2020, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Republicans did 9/11, Democrats upped the anti during their 8 then won the Nobel peace. Trump came and with him real peace and won no award from man.
Now, what's up? What's Biden's handler's want?

Ya fucked up waking the sleeping dragon idiot Is Real Ill. God Almighty could give nuke tech to a babe if it chose.

If they were Jews, they would obey the commands of God Almighty given to Moses.
They are not. They are dust.

Hey Joel Osteen, the last thing you ever want to hear is the LORD tell you to "Depart from Me; I never knew you." Repent before Him.

Bill Graham, you preach the name of the LORD and want photos taken with Presidents?

Keep the Illuminati in the dark forever until they repent. No light shall shine in thee.

The meek will inherit this place.

That is the will of the Son of Man.
Last edited by BarnabusCollins; 12-05-2020 at 02:04 PM..
Old 12-05-2020, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

I take it by your silence that you agree with the statement that "Benford's Law is a reasonable method for determining whether fraud in an election occurred, although not where and by whom. Considering the huge incentives for such fraud and the way various statistics in the 2020 election flunk Benford's law, it's very likely that some level of fraud occurred in battleground states, although it's not clear how and by whom".

Quote:
I'm not ... I am ... I don't
If you agree that COVID response is an economic issue, then we know theoretically that the best solution to economic problems is to distribute the solution as finely as possible. If people in NY NY want to lock down and people in Rapid City SD don't, who are you to say that either group is wrong? Why is it necessary to force your will on them?

Quote:
Republicans
Please remember that I no longer play for Team Trump or Team Republican. edit: both parties are filled with toilet bowl scum in my opinion

Quote:
during a pandemic
There simply is no pandemic. 300,000 covid deaths is 0.1% of the population (and it's likely lower considering the dubious way deaths are counted). Compare this with real pandemics which killed 10-20% of the population.
Last edited by Raev; 12-05-2020 at 02:24 PM..
Old 12-05-2020, 02:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There simply is no pandemic..
pan·dem·ic (of a disease) prevalent over a whole country or the world.

pandemic: an outbreak of a disease that occurs over a wide geographic area (such as multiple countries or continents) and typically affects a significant proportion of the population : a pandemic outbreak of a disease

You do not get to make up your own reality. Provide evidence to dispute the definition of the word or you're objectively wrong. Keep reading GatewayPundit and OANN, though.

P.S. Sorry your candidate (Donald J. Trump) lost in an election that was the freest and most transparent in the history of mankind. Attorney William Barr agrees.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

P.P.S. You're mad.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2020, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republicans did 9/11, Democrats upped the anti during their 8 then won the Nobel peace. Trump came and with him real peace and won no award from man.
Now, what's up? What's Biden's handler's want?

Ya fucked up waking the sleeping dragon idiot Is Real Ill. God Almighty could give nuke tech to a babe if it chose.

If they were Jews, they would obey the commands of God Almighty given to Moses.
They are not. They are dust.

Hey Joel Osteen, the last thing you ever want to hear is the LORD tell you to "Depart from Me; I never knew you." Repent before Him.

Bill Graham, you preach the name of the LORD and want photos taken with Presidents?

Keep the Illuminati in the dark forever until they repent. No light shall shine in thee.

The meek will inherit this place.

That is the will of the Son of Man.
But the evangelicals are spear heading the Donal J Trump for President Inc. donations for legal fees. It's like the economy has been deified by the GOP the past thirty years or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD4UHSdH-nc