Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rettii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
modem games are not welcome here. staff don't make a classic server for scumbags to trivialize the content.
using bugs , cheats , hacks and tricks to trivialize content is what nihilum is all about

Nothing to see here folks , move along
Old 03-18-2013, 01:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomatoking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
using bugs , cheats , hacks and tricks to trivialize content is what nihilum is all about

Nothing to see here folks , move along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J538b-OLRU
Old 03-18-2013, 01:57 AM
Banned

Confirmed nobody on RZ, banned on 3 chars and several times on forums here.

Good riddance!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Nirgon; 03-18-2013 at 03:07 AM..
Old 03-18-2013, 04:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenni D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
damn gokuu holding a grudge almost a year now.

seriously chill out friend
Good point, and while at it consider how long you held grudge on ender, and do the same please.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

slight difference, of course, being that;

A) I dont hold a grudge as he has never personally upset me.
B) I just helped PK Gokuu in the game, abiding by the rules set by the staff.
C) Ender is a known and proven racist, exploiter and general cheat. This is the main difference.

Ruban you are a intelligent guy. Come on! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2013, 09:23 AM
Banned

Cheats and Hack's are one thing, but personal attacks is nothing I consider ban- able or even an offense, I don't think any player should be banned because you were too damned lazy to press the ignore button.

Grow Up people say bad thing's at least in a video game you don't have to listen.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amusing indeed

0 respect for GM decisions
Haha, Ender banned for threatening server integrity. Nihilum response- fuck you Rogean we will all band together to power level and regear said racist hacker so he can get back to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenjitsuRZ View Post
Multiplication is used at all levels.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, Ender banned for threatening server integrity. Nihilum response- fuck you Rogean we will all band together to power level and regear said racist hacker so he can get back to it.
This opened my eyes a little bit, perhaps one of the reason our community is so volatile and unwilling to behave is because of how often people get banned here. I know personally being banned without any explanation certainly didn't give me a new respect for anyone. I guess it wouldn't be an issue if banned player stayed banned. However what we will end up with is players who make new accounts, continue playing here, and now hate everyone involved with the project.

I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be done in this case or in other situations but perhaps a little finesse could go further. It still bugs me the way I was treated by the staff here and it impacts the decisions I make here. If I feel this way and I took a ban for the first infraction imagine what a rule breaker like this guy is going to be doing.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This opened my eyes a little bit, perhaps one of the reason our community is so volatile and unwilling to behave is because of how often people get banned here. I know personally being banned without any explanation certainly didn't give me a new respect for anyone. I guess it wouldn't be an issue if banned player stayed banned. However what we will end up with is players who make new accounts, continue playing here, and now hate everyone involved with the project.

I'm not arguing that it shouldn't be done in this case or in other situations but perhaps a little finesse could go further. It still bugs me the way I was treated by the staff here and it impacts the decisions I make here. If I feel this way and I took a ban for the first infraction imagine what a rule breaker like this guy is going to be doing.
The biggest issue is how the rules are applied. The rules are commonly ignored for some and not for others. I am not saying that any particular person or group gets the benefits from the rules being ignored. I have seen it go both ways. It is just when it goes against you of course it looks much worse to that person.

Also a lot of making up rules happens to justify actions. WAY TOO MUCH.

That is the main problem here.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

For me the making up rules on the spot is the biggest issue and why I have no trust for the staff here. When I deleted Zibby it was posted that account sharing was done at your own risk and the history of the server showed that was the way things would be handled. Rogean had been mia for months, suddenly he shows up within the day to restore Zibby and ban me?

All I have heard about it since is that Checkraise threatened to pull donations and that is how he got action taken. I still have no official response from anyone on staff after talking to multiple members. Sirken told me to try to talk to Rogean that he believes in second chances, all I needed to do was make a post on the forum. Zade told me the accounts would never be unbanned.

I feel like anyone else could be banned at any moment for some reason that gets plucked out of the air.

To add to that apparently there is a crack down being implemented and not fairly across the board (I.E. bronkus' week long train suspension lasting 2 days, maximiliens train suspension lasting a week.)