Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

Cant have only certain races on teams. Its always ended up being bad, and leaves them at a severe disadvantage. If the server is going to have any pve at all, teams must be a custom choice.
Old 09-04-2013, 01:58 AM
Banned

Yeah, I was going to say let barb shamans pick between nuet and good, but I could see where everyone starts rolling discord just for minmax, but thats less likely to happen. Those are the only two races I would do it to. Since they are monstorous. It would surely mess up iksar to force them to a team.
Old 09-04-2013, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Id be all for race wars if you want to start talking a more custom character creation. Allow other races to select their "racial" ability so that other warriors can have frontal stun immunity and other races can have higher stats, then it might be plausible.
Old 09-04-2013, 05:18 PM
Banned

Yeah no I'm 100% down for your idea without compromise. I was just thinking of making the default selection for Ogres/trolls the Discord team. Everyone else is free to pick any team.

I see where if all the ogres and trolls are on discord it would just encourage the rest of the players to "go to the discord team".

But I think you've outlined enough insentives for that not to be.

Barb warriors are pretty solid. Human and High elf Paladins can tank any end game content even if they dump stat STR. Can't speak for pvp balance. I'de say they are handicapped, but not enough that they will loose every single time vs a non-handicapped player. Depending on skill, or even skill.
Old 09-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Banned

Bump, /amen
Closed Thread