Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 02:40 PM
Planar Protector

This server would have shut down like 2 years ago if it weren't for Nihilum pushing through with 20-25 online when all these "hard as fuck" guilds had peaced out.
Old 10-27-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

I sense drug use from more than one person in this thread.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

this thread is P good too
Old 10-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server would have shut down like 2 years ago if it weren't for Nihilum pushing through with 20-25 online when all these "hard as fuck" guilds had peaced out.
this is actually interesting - anyone have any idea of the numbers, if any, of Nihi that left for other guilds when the server pop went up?
Old 10-27-2014, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

The list of people who left for Azrael are like a whos who of r99 psychopaths.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure the whole Nizzar thing was blown out of proportion. The whole 3 year RMT scam thing just doesn't hold up. The CoF Xash is wearing was actually given out to Raze because Nizzar had some extras. Asked if I needed one, said I had a sky belt, and he was like, take it for resist gear anyway. At the time few other people even had a CoF on server if you weren't Nihilum

Nizzar is a decent guy, his only sin like most of us was to get too immersed. But then you know all this, you just prefer to demonize the competition, rather than talk about how he dominated Azrael and it's predecessors for like 2-3 years.

I make you this offer. Accept the double-down of peace General Gongshow offers, or stand with the infidels. Remember our time in the gas station mens room together Stasis. You said we'd be together forever.

^^ this

Nizze didn't RMT compared to Sektors (Azrael). Nizze sold Sektors a Green Scale for .... brace yourself... $40....

Sektors turned him in, with proof, of Sektors paypal info... Got all of Nihilum Disbanded...The real problem is $ektors. Hes been at this awhile, GM's know it, banned many of his accounts (rip 60 ogre shm with guise, VP key). ETC

I love how Nihilum was disbanded over this wich let Azrael Pixel up* When Derubael is the one that called the shots on the guild disbaned. Derubael no longer Staffs for Red99. He couldn't handle it. He was an Azrael fan boi from the start. Azrael would pull trains in VP, no Gm's were present. Nihilum set up Wyrum Respawns at specific points near PD door, only to have Azrael claim "bugs" and GM's would despawn them letting them get to PD and his loot.

Sektors should be perma banned and Azarael should be disbaned or Nihilum should be able to reform under the same name.

Holo is full of new trash players, a mix of everyone, its ugly and not the core it once was. My respect lvl has dropped but they are the current contenders to fight against Azraels Core that hasnt changed in the past 2 years.

/end
Old 10-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Lol who the fuck wears fila lol? Do you have buffalo Super Bowl championship tshirts too??
Old 10-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^ this

Nizze didn't RMT compared to Sektors (Azrael). Nizze sold Sektors a Green Scale for .... brace yourself... $40....

Sektors turned him in, with proof, of Sektors paypal info... Got all of Nihilum Disbanded...The real problem is $ektors. Hes been at this awhile, GM's know it, banned many of his accounts (rip 60 ogre shm with guise, VP key). ETC

I love how Nihilum was disbanded over this wich let Azrael Pixel up* When Derubael is the one that called the shots on the guild disbaned. Derubael no longer Staffs for Red99. He couldn't handle it. He was an Azrael fan boi from the start. Azrael would pull trains in VP, no Gm's were present. Nihilum set up Wyrum Respawns at specific points near PD door, only to have Azrael claim "bugs" and GM's would despawn them letting them get to PD and his loot.

Sektors should be perma banned and Azarael should be disbaned or Nihilum should be able to reform under the same name.

Holo is full of new trash players, a mix of everyone, its ugly and not the core it once was. My respect lvl has dropped but they are the current contenders to fight against Azraels Core that hasnt changed in the past 2 years.

/end
Well...

I'm not going to sit here and pretend Nizz RMT'd a single green scale and that was it. And Sektors had very little to do with Nizz getting permabanned or Nihilum disbanded. You're giving the weasel way too much credit. :P I actually blame that on Nihilum, and not the people who submitted the evidence either. No way that guild was going to let him play as just another dude in the guild.

And regarding the VP incident you're referencing, it was a mistake by the GMs and they admitted it publicly. It was still shitty for us that it happened that way, maybe they should have removed the loot, reset the mob and let us battle for it properly...I don't know. But it was one PD spawn out of what, a hundred? Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

As for Holo's current state, it is merely a reaction to the opposing force. The fact is this server needs a "take everyone" guild or it will sputter and die. People can choose to believe it or not, but at least a dozen times in Nihilum TS someone brought up something to the effect of "let's tighten up recruiting and start rejecting people". The answer from Niz was always the same - basically he felt if we rejected them they'd just quit because there was nowhere else to go. You can argue (and you'd probably be right) that Nihilum created that situation as much as anyone, but it was what it was.

I've said before and I'll say it again, Azrael is as much a part of the past troubles of R99 as Nihilum was. You can't have a clean slate to build on until you clean off all the garbage. In the end this server would probably be better off if you just permabanned all of us who have been here 1+ years and gave it to the newbs. :P
Old 10-27-2014, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well...

I'm not going to sit here and pretend Nizz RMT'd a single green scale and that was it. And Sektors had very little to do with Nizz getting permabanned or Nihilum disbanded. You're giving the weasel way too much credit. :P I actually blame that on Nihilum, and not the people who submitted the evidence either. No way that guild was going to let him play as just another dude in the guild.

And regarding the VP incident you're referencing, it was a mistake by the GMs and they admitted it publicly. It was still shitty for us that it happened that way, maybe they should have removed the loot, reset the mob and let us battle for it properly...I don't know. But it was one PD spawn out of what, a hundred? Not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things.

As for Holo's current state, it is merely a reaction to the opposing force. The fact is this server needs a "take everyone" guild or it will sputter and die. People can choose to believe it or not, but at least a dozen times in Nihilum TS someone brought up something to the effect of "let's tighten up recruiting and start rejecting people". The answer from Niz was always the same - basically he felt if we rejected them they'd just quit because there was nowhere else to go. You can argue (and you'd probably be right) that Nihilum created that situation as much as anyone, but it was what it was.

I've said before and I'll say it again, Azrael is as much a part of the past troubles of R99 as Nihilum was. You can't have a clean slate to build on until you clean off all the garbage. In the end this server would probably be better off if you just permabanned all of us who have been here 1+ years and gave it to the newbs. :P
Agree

The fact GM's made their "mistake" and despawned tactically placed wyrms near PD door, Gave Azrael Clerics 100% rezzes to help them Cr in a NO Cr Zone... left a salty taste in my mouth. It gave Azrael the moral to push after that PD kill. There first PD Kill on the server was due to GM neglegence. Gm's do not CR or CS in VP on blue... Not classic. It was a mistake that changed this server forever.

Granted im sure some shady things happened in Nihilum at the top. Just like it does in azrael. Nihilum was disbaned over it. Like how Sektors who has a 25% raid attendence compared to Andis who has 85%... lost the AON to Sektors by 1 dkp... yea ok... legit right?

It is what it is. Nizze was overall a good guy. He did give everyone a chance... Even Heartbrand a 2nd and sometimes 3rd. Heartbrand was just a cockroach who infiltrated the guild. Hardly raided and was bitter about everything. Even tho most people rejected the idea about Heartbrand rejoining Nihilum, Nizze gave him a chance, because thats what he did. He was fair. Hearbrand stabbed the guild in the back by recording TS, telling the opposition insider info, as well as working with GM's to help disband the guild. It wasn't just Sektors. Many factors were involved.

Azrael does need to be disbanded to be fair to Nihilum. They harbor toxic players like Sektors that brings nothing to the community but RMT, he hasnt stopped he won't stop and staff seems to keep looking the other way.
Old 10-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Banned

Azrael can't mass recruit even if they want to, half of they're core are using GUI hacks, the other half are duel boxing and RMT'ing. They can't even contest without someone eating a ban. If they mass recruited someone would rat them out and they'd get disbanded.

Basically they're fucked.
Closed Thread