Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2014, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malevz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People that suck their own dicks don't have time to play video games. I pulled a neck muscle something fierce trying, before I gave up and returned to EQ.
damned near choked on my Pepsi after reading that
Old 10-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you rustled?
lol, yes. I have gotten bombarded with "omg so and so is AFK and being YT'd at bind!!" tells constantly lately - I'm not sure when people decided going AFK was cool on a server where you can be killed by players. Common sense is in short supply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is your official position on players who want to suck their own dicks?
To each their own but be careful - would be a horrible way to die, and an even worse way to need to call 911 in. Know your limit and don't cross it.

Also, GM's simply can't stop you from attempting this. It is dangerous and NOT condoned by any member of the CSR staff, regardless of what my previous statement may lead you to believe. Perform at your own risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's all good Derubael, I think we can easily deduce, based on recent events, who R99s precious little snowflake is. If there are direct communication channels with this special princess, I am definitely not envying your position, being the recipient of endless tears.

Either way, sort out what you need to sort out IRL, that shit comes first!
This statement went right over my head - is it news that Red99 ticked me off like a month ago so I stopped coming over here...? I thought everyone knew this already. Regardless, has nothing to do with RL - I just have an extremely limited amount of time for front-line petitions so I have to spend it where it's needed most. I did think that was Red99 for a very, very long time, until people made it clear I wasn't needed/wanted. So what little time I had for that kind of work went to blue. It's not like it made a huge difference anyway, because of all my other projects that need to get done each week.

Also, up until recently, Red99 was definitely my baby/princess/snowflake/little girl. I cared more than anyone else on the staff - which wouldn't be saying much, except I really gave a fuck - even more than previous red99 lovers like Zade, newer Guides like Aussie, or the long standing sentinels like Sirken - who only gets by using an absolute iron first swung indiscriminately in all direction, smashing scumbags into oblivion and bringing terror to rule breakers of all kinds. He'll also nail a handful of light offenders or first time violators... who will also get bans. You guys will very quickly learn to keep your heads down while he is on over-watch. It would be wise to keep in mind that he is likely here because all other CSR's have found excuses to do other things, and that you scared off Zade months ago. More than that, the GM who usually deals with you guys - me - won't do it anymore, so now he's gotta come over here and start cracking the whip. Some of you probably need the fiery doom that Lead-CSR GM Sirken is the harbinger of, and believe me when I say, and some of you have bore witness to this, that his punishments are strict, swift, and cannot be appealed. I already have decided not to fight his decisions or reduce any sentences - something I've done in the past when I felt various players didn't get their fair shake. But nah - this is what you guys wanted, so bask in its fiery glow and smell the ashes of your own dirty whistles. I hope those of you with clean whistles don't pick the next few weeks to fuckup!

As a side note, if he hammers you.... don't come asking me for an appeal. I <3 you guys but it may just be time for some tough, iron fisted love. Good luck and have fun!
Last edited by Derubael; 10-27-2014 at 08:27 PM..
Old 10-27-2014, 08:37 PM
Banned

PRAS EMPEROR ROGEAN, LADY ANGEL NILBERG, KING SIRKEN, ROYAL WIZARD DERUBAEL, ROYAL SCRIBE AUSSIE AND ROYAL TREASURER EUNOMIA.

AWW YISE
Old 10-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

the reason people respect sirken and have over a number of boxes is that they can identify with the decisions he makes, even if they don't like them. He has a way of making decisions that elicit an ability for others to understand his thought processes.

no other person in a power position of a red box, be that vztz or red99, has had the personality and presence of mind to be able to do that. This was true two years ago, and it's true today.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Sektor

Mad respect for Sirken and the CSR staff, they do a good job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuffpuppy View Post
Saint Sektor cleansing the server of sick humans. This guy deserves VIP / Contributor status.
Old 10-27-2014, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

As a casual player that logs on once in a good while i have no clue what ya'll done to chase away both Zade and Derubael
Old 10-27-2014, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Always greatful for any positive staff reinforcement.

I've found Sirken always reasonable to deal with, despite what Derubael says [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2014, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

If I get mob agro in PVP I'm fighting that fucker to the death without moving an inch.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
" that you scared off Zade months ago..."
Don't think it was the player base that scared off Zade...
Old 10-28-2014, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did think that was Red99 for a very, very long time, until people made it clear I wasn't needed/wanted.
red 99 is growing and gaining new players all the time it seems. If you listen to the loud mouth assholes that want the server to be a grief fest and fail, yes they don't want GM's. I think those are the vocal minority, not the majority of the players.