Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 04-23-2015, 08:45 AM
Sarnak

Alright well I've sort of got this to work! I just have no window that says help, options, persona or has the class animated thing to the left of the spell gems. Any help?
Old 04-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdenday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like this person removed themselves from the Internet. Their Twitch channel, which I followed, is also gone.

If anyone has the last working version of this it might be good to host it somewhere semi-permanent and hopefully someone will come along and pick up the project where it left off.
Same with their reddit page, totally gone. I'm a programmer (sort of actually I do database design) and I am totally willing to take over this project. I just need the files.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:53 PM
Orc

If you have something working, you should put them up on git or something. This is something I'd like to see done, though personally I'd rather have a classic-like UI that works on modern screens, heh.
Old 04-28-2015, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you have something working, you should put them up on git or something. This is something I'd like to see done, though personally I'd rather have a classic-like UI that works on modern screens, heh.
I'm probably going to finish it on the 640 x 480 then scale it up after I get a few of the totally borked pieces working.

There's a whole problem of the class icon animation only being renderable in the inventory windows, inside the autoequip area. It's really bizarre.

Clasically the class animation appeared on the main screen on the left, underneath the "Persona" window. While it still does, it only appears after looking in your inventory, since it has to render there first.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:49 AM
Kobold

Any luck on getting this updated or working would love to have this old UI back just for the feel of it
Old 05-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Aviak

Any updates? I'd love to experience the chapter of EQ i missed.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:08 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][/QUOTE]

I only briefly saw this interface when EQ first came out. I had (still have it in a box) a Quantum 3d Obsidian X24 (2 voodoo 2's on a card) when it came out and I could run EQ at 1024x768 full screen with transparent windows. This interface didn't show up until for everyone until Velious but that is what was allowed with that card as I recall. So I barely remember this interface.
Old 10-28-2015, 02:58 PM
Skeleton

lemme know if anyone gets anywhere on this UI
Old 11-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Classic UI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I uploaded what I have here:

Classic Melee: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...02422816055003

Classic Caster: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...20286588899165

I'm not tech savvy with building UIs so I won't be able to help with this project unfortunately but hopefully these help with whoever wants them. I mean they work for the most part as long as you have your in-game res down to 640x480.
So hey, I just joined P99 and I'm loving it. How do we go about making this UI work in game? Do we just drop these files into the titanium folder?
Old 11-05-2015, 06:50 PM
Kobold

Default Searching for an EQ Type

I know EQType 28 is Target name and EQType 29 is Target Hit Point Percentage..

There is a Current / Max Hit Point along with HP Current Label %s

Im wanting to know if there is one for the actual Target's Current / Maximum hit points?

Like if we were to target lets say "a rat" that may have a total of 17 hit points.. Is there a way of being able to re label the % into current / max hp?