Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 11:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
safer than dealing with mobs casting through walls and warping on top of you.
Instant death vs chance to gate, hat, or run for zone? Hokay
Old 04-28-2015, 03:06 PM
Aviak

Can't rly kill bards on red in open zones but you can make them rage and leave the zone in the process of trying to kill them
Old 04-28-2015, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you don't know what you're talkin about then. Don't act like bards are rogues, man!
I know enough. There's a reason all of this shit can be automated in MQ. There's no skill.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brocode [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed with you there Monks > All. And it does bore you, althought xp is great, can become a chardok disease, gets to the point where xp is great but you quit of boredoom.

Good for you, i see that was so easy that you hit 60 on your bard and still do it, correct?

Point taken.
Sitting on your ass pushing the same half dozen buttons for hours on end isn't the mark of great skill, though I'll admit there's a test of endurance. Though it's about worth as much as masturbating for 8 hours straight as far as bragging rights are concerned.
Old 04-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Sarnak

It's totally classic, but bard AoE needs to have the radius reduced so melee range. This is one of those issues that was not exploited so heavily in classic times, because of the latency problems with 56k modems.

So although the mechanics are classic, the issue of having no mobs in a zone was not something I ever remember. And even if occasionally it happened, it wouldn't be all the good outdoor zones, OT, FV, BW, DL...
Old 04-28-2015, 03:51 PM
Sarnak

I also don't understand why all the powerleveling lately. A main tank in a guild was created not even 7 days ago, now he's 58. The whole game is starting to feel like ExploitQuest
Old 04-28-2015, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I also don't understand why all the powerleveling lately. A main tank in a guild was created not even 7 days ago, now he's 58. The whole game is starting to feel like ExploitQuest
No doubt.
Closed Thread