Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

alarti - nothing you've said has ever had a single fact in it

farok - no, you don't matter

eccevzen - dumb, new content always better than Trak/VP/CT #238 and counting, you yourself have been chomping at the bit for velious seeing as how you were the OP of this very thread - eqmac = new content (not new as in no one has done it before, but new as in it's not kunark shit), dont be jelly u cant hang.

some named that started with an S - you're playing on this server for free, how is it anymore meaningfull lol
Old 10-26-2012, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alarti - nothing you've said has ever had a single fact in it

farok - no, you don't matter

eccevzen - dumb, new content always better than Trak/VP/CT #238 and counting, you yourself have been chomping at the bit for velious seeing as how you were the OP of this very thread - eqmac = new content (not new as in no one has done it before, but new as in it's not kunark shit), dont be jelly u cant hang.

some named that started with an S - you're playing on this server for free, how is it anymore meaningfull lol
You need to learn the definiton of the word fact
EQmac = trivialized content.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was geared to the teeth before you started on this server
I wonder what fraction of your gear was procured when you or your pullers/raid leaders were cheating.

Probably all of it.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Alarti - nothing on AK is trivialized, it's more classic than this server by leaps and bounds, this isn't even disputable - it's ORIGINAL EQ CODE, how can you get more classic? There's a good chunk of mobs that havent even been killed yet, if it's so trivial I don't think that would be the case. If you want trivial content look to p99, incorrent scripting, coding, and most importantly not a single mob with more than 32k hp lol, it doesn't get more trivial than that. Not to say Nilbog and co. hasnt done a great job here working with what he has, but the foundation of this server is based off EMU code which has always been shady and inaccurate, just look at PEQ. You should check your FACTS bro.

Jeremy - Zero, and please you are the last fucking person on the planet that should be commenting or judging other people for cheating, get real.

Swampman - While true to some extent, plenty of bosses that cannot be boxed, the majority of them in fact. Plenty of bosses that haven't been killed at all yet.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Alarti - nothing on AK is trivialized, it's more classic than this server by leaps and bounds, this isn't even disputable - it's ORIGINAL EQ CODE, how can you get more classic? There's a good chunk of mobs that havent even been killed yet, if it's so trivial I don't think that would be the case. If you want trivial content look to p99, incorrent scripting, coding, and most importantly not a single mob with more than 32k hp lol, it doesn't get more trivial than that. Not to say Nilbog and co. hasnt done a great job here working with what he has, but the foundation of this server is based off EMU code which has always been shady and inaccurate, just look at PEQ. You should check your FACTS bro.

Jeremy - Zero, and please you are the last fucking person on the planet that should be commenting or judging other people for cheating, get real.

Swampman - While true to some extent, plenty of bosses that cannot be boxed, the majority of them in fact. Plenty of bosses that haven't been killed at all yet.
The mitigation and hit mechanics were changed in PoP... so its classic for PoP. Fact is a toon with equal gear on AK will do more dmg and take less then on P99... Look it up
its a Fact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The mitigation and hit mechanics were changed in PoP... so its classic for PoP. Fact is a toon with equal gear on AK will do more dmg and take less then on P99... Look it up
its a Fact [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not to mention innate crits on wizards... damn you dumb dog
Old 10-26-2012, 07:25 PM
Planar Protector

I like the part where gwence talks about stirring people after he started posting like a lunatic from my 1 liners.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

it's not like gwence has posted nearly 50 times in this thread so far... clearly not stirred.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Fire Giant

well

1- lets see some parses or some kind of evidence of that statement

2- even if it's true, and it might be (although I'd guess the discrepancy is miniscule) it just means p99 should change it's hit mitigation lol because even if it was a PoP change, what is being worked with here is just best guess type stuff when it comes to that sort of thing.

swampfeet - I said there are some mobs you can box and alot of people run crews, it's not as much as you seem to think though, to the original point though I'd rather have the extra content and deal with people boxing kunark dragons and rhag 1 (basically the only mobs that get boxed on a regular basis) than be locked in to a server with next to no content.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Sarnak

I just want to add that EQ Mac has a KEI buff bot now. 0 Credibility as a real EQ server. To suggest otherwise is fucking hilarious imo.