Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2012, 05:32 PM
Fire Giant

I was 13 when I raided VP. A lot of good beers have been drank between then and now! I think that's probably why devs don't go by people's recollection.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

That bug was reported.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Hey gwence, hows your IRL job working out? -- Hope it pays better than the .02 cents an hour you made RMT'ing all your precious pixels away here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-26-2012, 05:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you claim dominance because you got server firsts when TMO wasnt there. On some of the easiest mobs in EQ.....and I am supposed to congratulate or revere you? Pathetic kiddo.
Simple facts when TMO decided to go raid guild we were competing with you in weeks. Within a month or 2 we were taking 50% of traks and within 2-3 we were taking a great majority of traks. In competitive VP you never took a single dragon. Good Job

So yes IB is a great raid guild without real competition. Congrats.
your rationalization is ridiculous - when "you" decided to become a raid guild is irrelevant, success is always judged by who gets there first.

No one cares that you managed to weasle into 50% trak kills after IB had netted a couple dozen kills under there belt as is completely fucking evident presently on p99 with no other guilds giving 2 fucks about "competing" lol.

you think you forced us off the server haha it's a bad joke, perun shit was just the catalyst not the cause, the perfect opportunity presented itself in a classic F2P server that thanks to some injector DLL meant for spying on Showeq or somethign gave people the ability to play there without setting up hackintosh to buying a mac.

If anyone here is delusion it's you forum groupies that want to fly the TMO banner high for coming in 2nd in the race lol
Old 10-26-2012, 05:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
success (like orgasms) is always judged by who gets there first.
Good rule Gwence.
Old 10-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccezan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey gwence, hows your IRL job working out? -- Hope it pays better than the .02 cents an hour you made RMT'ing all your precious pixels away here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's pretty good, Im posting all this from the office on a Friday... I should definitely be working.

probably won't hear from me again for like a month after today, just thought it would be a good day to make all you tmo retards foam at the mouth for your spoils of all the competing you did haha
Old 10-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

all the competing you guys have done is blowing my mind
Old 10-26-2012, 05:42 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah I'm gonna play it cool and take a month break from p99 forums too. Peace guys
Old 10-26-2012, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

dude you're not even as good as me at stirring the pot

You've clearly been stirred

#2 again /sigh
Old 10-26-2012, 05:45 PM
Fire Giant

No way. I'm a pro at this sorta stuff