Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Default Thank you devs for this server

Greetings everyone

I wanted to take time to thank Developers of this EQ Emulator. In Their spare time they have allowed use to go back to a game that is close to what we remember. It is close to the magic we felt when we played this game During the Original and Kunark Era's.

Their are plenty of other emulators we could play or other games we could be playing. We all Choose to come here. We all Choose to log into these servers. We all Choose to play here because we like it or are attached to the avatars we have developed here. We the players Choose this server.

I state all this because lately all I see is negative post directly or indirectly attacking the Developers of this server or the server it self. Hardly do you see anyone posting how much they enjoy this server. We the player who enjoy it here are the not the noisiest.

I LIKE THIS SERVER AND HOPE IT CONTINUES FOR MANY MORE YEARS.

Thank you Nilbog , Rogean , Amelinda , Karana and the rest of volunteers for taking your free time to maintain and run this server.

Tanarel 52 ranger , Buskin 16 Cleric, Zoler 15 War.

PS

Just because we play on this server those not entitle use to any right or privileges. when we choose to log in we do so understanding we are not being forced by anyone to log in.
Last edited by Nuesnada; 06-11-2012 at 03:28 AM..
Old 06-11-2012, 01:17 PM
Large Bat

One of my long time ago EQ friends and I have discussed how nice it would be to go back to an old rules server. And voila' Here it is. It's still a little newer than I'd prefer but heck I'm happy as a clam in mud.

So on behalf of myself and my friend who I hope to get playing soon.

A hearty THANKS is in order.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Fire Giant

If you were somehow able to read all of the posts that have been made here over the months (years!) that P99 has been in existence, you would actually see that there have been many many posts thanking the devs and suppport folks for what they have done and what they continue to do. I myself have made several such posts.

Having said that, there can never be too many such posts and I would like to thank everyone currently involved in producing this server, as well as those who have made contributions and the recent past (we stand on the shoulders of giants). THANK YOU whole-heartedly for Project 1999.
Old 06-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

thanks indeed, love it here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-11-2012, 07:24 PM
Fire Giant

Nilbog is a tru G
Old 06-11-2012, 09:54 PM
Aviak

The Devs and GMs deserve a medal, they really do!!

/dance
/salute
Old 06-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Kobold

Agrees great job and thank you for it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-12-2012, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah, we all do sort of take this server for granted. It must take one hell of a lot of time on the side to do all of this.

Thanks for your time and effort.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:47 PM
Kobold

Server is absolutely amazing! What they've accomplished here is quite phenomenal, and I, as well as thousands of others, cannot express how thankful we are to have the opportunity to play here.

Thanks to everyone associated with the project.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Even tho im an inactive player these days... Thank you.

Sincerely,
-sad player who wishes he had time to play this once in a life time chance to re-live EQ classic.
Closed Thread