Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

the 1000+ bda members all pm'd rogean disapproving of the current system, you heard it here first. Ces
Old 01-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main issue was not how well the new raid rules treated Tier 2.

The issue was that the plans that were being discussed were vastly different from this one, then there was a 20 minute break for dinner, and all of the sudden these rules were established - which to most of us came form left field, and were nothing like hte plans we were talking about.

To be fair, this enacted ruleset was more fair to casual guilds than many other proposals, but it was really frustrating to take part in many hours of discussion and debate and proposal generation and discussion to have it all thrown away and a new, completely un-discussed plan be put into effect.
So, if there was a new meeting tomorrow and everyone got to talk about this deal, hypothetically you may just agree to it and end all this?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanluen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main issue was not how well the new raid rules treated Tier 2.

The issue was that the plans that were being discussed were vastly different from this one, then there was a 20 minute break for dinner, and all of the sudden these rules were established - which to most of us came form left field, and were nothing like hte plans we were talking about.

To be fair, this enacted ruleset was more fair to casual guilds than many other proposals, but it was really frustrating to take part in many hours of discussion and debate and proposal generation and discussion to have it all thrown away and a new, completely un-discussed plan be put into effect.
I never seen a plan enforced, just rules on repops and some general rules.

It clearly stated that guilds still needed to come up with a raiding solution for the rest of the spawned targets.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Fire Giant

BDA also raped my sister and stole my lunch.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 01-07-2014, 08:14 PM
Sarnak

Can i please just have my character moved out of posky ffs? ive been stuck there for a week.

-Moved to EC by Derubael, thank you
Last edited by Nuggets; 01-07-2014 at 08:22 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 08:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BDA also raped my sister and stole my lunch.

False, your sister is ugly and no one wants your baguettes.

And hitpoint, hypothetically ... perhaps? Several of the proposals that were on the table and being discussed seemed to be significantly better for casual guilds.

And autotune, you are correct, though (while I was not at the meeting) I am not sure if it was presented like that to the guild representatives?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

BDA's raid proposal is where? I didn't get to read it just them shutting down everyone elses ideas.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
And autotune, you are correct, though (while I was not at the meeting) I am not sure if it was presented like that to the guild representatives?
I can't comment on what was said at the meeting.

However, what Sirken posted was presented as if nothing but the FFA repops and those couple of rules were in stone. I'm not sure why he decided to lift the suspension if nothing had been solved that originally brought about the suspension.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't comment on what was said at the meeting.

However, what Sirken posted was presented as if nothing but the FFA repops and those couple of rules were in stone. I'm not sure why he decided to lift the suspension if nothing had been solved that originally brought about the suspension.
Since a lot of Rog's post had to deal with people being douchebags to each other, threads like these clearly illustrate that problem is nowhere near being solved.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:21 PM
Fire Giant

This is fucking stupid. 8 guilds are trying to cater to their own needs and you want 1 unanimous agreement. It isn't going to happen. You need to start drawing some lines or putting some boundaries on this that don't fuck over the guilds who were never an issue in the first place. Half of the T2 guilds never got the spawns everyone's campaigning over, but we can't do our Planar clears that we DO FOR FUN, NOT LOOT, because "certain" guilds are just going to veto everything that isn't their proposal.

This needs to be adjusted to a majority decision, not a 100% decision. If 7 out of 10 guilds agree on a proposal, than pass it. Set it in stone and lets get this moving. The other 3 can fucking not raid or fall in line. Seems pretty simple?