Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: PvP Sub-forum
Yesh 60 60.61%
qq 39 39.39%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Kobold

In all seriousness I think most of us guys from VZTZ are just getting to know you all a bit, trying to get accepted in your community! We are the outcast vagabonds and vagrants of the emu society looking for a new home, looking for rogean to give us all a purpose in life again! Even though we may seem so evil and praise slaying evil PKs in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we really are all friends in the end I believe. Except Tink and Drax, fuck you faggots. And smedy I only hate you 50%.
<Holocaust>
VZTZ
Old 03-25-2011, 03:16 PM
Fire Giant

This poll is a little bit like the question, "Have you stopped beating your wife?".

I want to vote yes so I don't have to rub shoulders with the immaturity and crassness (IMO) that too many of the PVP crowd are known for.

On the other hand, I want to vote no. To give them their own forum legitimizes the idea of PVP within the context of P99.

No good answer. Regarding Rogean voluneering to them by hosting their server, I am positive. I think it's a classy move on Rogean's part and it is great for people wanting to PVP in a classic EQ backdrop. So in some way, a connection exists between the two servers. I would just prefer not to see this connection on display in the context of the Project 1999 PVE forums in any way. However, I guess until a hypothetical separate site could be made, a separate forum is a reasonable approach.
Last edited by mwatt; 03-25-2011 at 03:19 PM.. Reason: wrote the word "forms", should have been "forums"
Old 03-25-2011, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

Maybe the pvp dudes should go get their own section on 4chan so they can have their awesome circle of "u mad bro?" "lol basketball" and image macros among a bunch of likeminded people.

Or, and here's really my prefered idea, give them a subforum and let Harrison moderate it.
Old 03-25-2011, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Massive marc is such a clown, so mad that his boring shitty forums are being disturbed.
LOL. and you made it better with your parade of dick holders running around cock slapping each other in the face ? Give me a fucking break. These forums are for P99 - PVE. Go back to your queer cave on the TZ/VZ forums and it will be better for everyone/
Old 03-25-2011, 03:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In all seriousness I think most of us guys from VZTZ are just getting to know you all a bit, trying to get accepted in your community! We are the outcast vagabonds and vagrants of the emu society looking for a new home, looking for rogean to give us all a purpose in life again! Even though we may seem so evil and praise slaying evil PKs in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, we really are all friends in the end I believe. Except Tink and Drax, fuck you faggots. And smedy I only hate you 50%.
There is absolutely no connection between enjoying PvP and being an annoying, unimaginative troll who is unable to understand the concept that everyone enjoys different things and that PvP (specifically in regards to EQ, which was not designed with PvP as a core element of the gameplay) doesn't float everyone's boat. This isn't aimed at you directly, but most of the VZTZ crew have brought little to no benefit to this community and have simply swamped these forums with a lot of shit that few, if any, people want to read.

I fully support Rogean in opening a PvP server, but if I were him I would have the major douches from VZTZ banned from the word go simply for the attitude displayed in shitting up the p1999 forums.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gnar be nice Smedy is good for the community, he makes lots of basketball videos for espn classic.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:34 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

Quote:
We say "Shit on" Bro, get it right.

And when people start insulting us we find a way to incorporate various uses of "mad."
Ah yes; the classic "u mad", the people's favorite "he mad", and of course who could forget just plain old "mad".

Also I agree with Salty 100% btw fyi tbh hth.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Buddy I'm like soo serious, seriously serious. Only inbreeding could produce a retard like yourself. You cuss out our forums, then go and BEG Rog's for your own PVP forum. Are you that fucking dense ?
If you blues get a pvp Nagafen first, I'll delete my lvl 50 char.

That's how certain I know you won't.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you blues get a pvp Nagafen first, I'll delete my lvl 50 char.

That's how certain I know you won't.
Who cares, by the time "your" server comes out, I'll be playing a different game. I won't care about the Red99 server in the year 2020. My main concern is you shitting up our forums because you think you have some right, which you don't.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massive Marc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares, by the time "your" server comes out, I'll be playing a different game. I won't care about the Red99 server in the year 2020. My main concern is you shitting up our forums because you think you have some right, which you don't.
Your feelings, they are hurt.
Closed Thread