Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2014, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Default Re: Raid Situation

So Rogean just posted this:

Quote:
Long story short, the current raid situation was not approved in full by management, neither was it approved by a majority of the guilds as I received PM's from almost half or more of them voicing disapproval of the policy.

The raid suspension is still in place. Talks will resume.
This is completely baffling to me. The proposed raid rules that I thought were all approved of a couple days ago were excellent. "Tier 2" guilds get a LOT more raid content. "Tier 1" guilds get some extra content as well. It seemed like a complete win-win situation and it seemed like some really good things were coming out of the bad of the raid suspension. And now this.

This whole situation is kinda disappointing.

Discuss.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

I'm almost positive that a majority of the raid guilds approved. Who are the guilds that were not onboard? Doljon wasn't. I'm not aware of any others.
Mithras Firehealer - 60 cleric
Gurig Fireplague - 53 necro
Umphrey McGee - 55 magician
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 01-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Has Doljon ever said what kind of raid plan they do approve of? They didn't approve of the sky rotation or the tier 2 raid draft/rotation either. Not a dig, just curious what they want exactly.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrjun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Has Doljon ever said what kind of raid plan they do approve of? They didn't approve of the sky rotation or the tier 2 raid draft/rotation either. Not a dig, just curious what they want exactly.
They approve of FFA competition.
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 01-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Fire Giant

So...what now? I guess the guilds that didn't agree on Sirken's ruleset need to be named? So that we can work with them on something they approve of?
Loden Arrows - 46 ranger
Old 01-07-2014, 07:18 PM
Fire Giant

I will not speak negatively of anyone, all I will say is that the majority of the individuals at the meeting were not happy with the outcome.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will not speak negatively of anyone, all I will say is that the majority of the individuals at the meeting were not happy with the outcome.
= BDA was not happy with this outcome.
Old 01-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Out of curiosity, any reason why? All I heard the past few weeks was "simulated repops would really fix the whole thing by introducing more pieces of the pie to split up, but the GMs won't do simulated repops so that idea is off the table." Now the GMs agreed to do simulated repops, everyone gets to kill more shit than they did before. Absolutely everyone benefits. What's the drawbacks?
Old 01-07-2014, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

Long story short was that the agreement that you all saw was not an agreement. Everyone was told this was how it was going to be whether we liked it or not.

Obviously Rogean didn't agree with that. (or whoever, Rogean did NOT say it was himself personally in opposition, just staff was not all in agreement)

Either way, Thank you Rogean
Last edited by -Catherin-; 01-07-2014 at 07:25 PM..
Old 01-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
= BDA was not happy with this outcome.
You're an idiot. There were other guilds than just us disagreeing with this ruling.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Closed Thread