Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Otherwise you end up spending 6 hours in VP.
sounds right?

ntov is gonna be a shit show here
Old 07-31-2014, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so sad this is the way vp works here, train all mobs skip whole zone kill 6 dragons done.

just disappointed is all....
Hilarious how all the class R scrubs who have never even been into VP always bring this up. Like it's feasible to RACE another guild to a dragon while fighting 32k hp trash mobs who fear, aoe, hit for 1.5k, repop from their own corpses like reavers (except it's possible to get TWO splits at a time), AND have a 3 minute respawn time. The leapfrogging and training just from fear wurms alone would be staggering.

Last time I saw a class R guild take a few groups into VP for the first time to clear trash mobs and farm some spells. We saw them all at their bind points 2 minutes later because the first mob they killed split into a 1.5k fear wurm and wiped them on the zone in pad.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:38 PM
Sarnak

You would have 10 different fraps being uploaded before the guilds even got halfway through the dragon if they had to clear these kind of mobs along side eachother. Moving them is the only way, unless we're going full rotation. Which will never happen.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:39 PM
Sarnak

halfway to* the dragon
Planar Protector

read 4 words.

I don't raid here, so I guess im a "non factor", I did however raid vp on live and if it was remotely close to that here id think about doing it. no desire to get batphoned at 2am to watch people train the zone pull a dragon to zone in burn it down in 30 seconds and do it again.

but that's just the "casual excuse" isn't it.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agreed. But I wouldn't necessarily say it works. It's becoming apparent that they need to implement real strategy instead of trying to bypass half the challenge. All it took was a train on someone else's raid for them to learn, but it's sad to see that they're refusing to accept it. Maybe the next suspension will make them realize.
Except there wasnt a TMO train on IB's raid. ^This guy is mega dense.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:40 PM
Sarnak

You are a non factor. Stop trying to talk about shit you know nothing about. Live was nothing like this server.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a non factor. Stop trying to talk about shit you know nothing about. Live was nothing like this server.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ntov is gonna be a shit show here
This alone is half the reason class R guilds don't even bother with VP right now. (Before this week) there's no repercussion for TMO training. It's daunting that this took 2 months for them to dole out the punishment, but at least they got it.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

nope, that was my point. simply saying I am disappointed in the way vp works here.

somewhere along the line you thought I was attacking tmo or ib or whoever youre a part of and got defensive. I just said its stupid the way vp works here...
Closed Thread