Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3/4 of the talk on our vent during a pull / right before an encounter is strictly about keeping it clean, not interfering with others, avoiding any possible chance of a petition from another guild. Quit talking out your ass like you have a single relevant thought to add to the discussion.
Hi, you must be new here. Any recent adjustments to the TMO raid policy would be strictly due to the rules lawyer competition they're getting from IB right now and not out of courtesy for other players.

Trying to get by unbanned is not the same thing as trying to be nice to other players while you raid.

You must be unfamiliar with the server history where TMO got basically all of their kills for two years just by training out other raids before the raid classes were implemented. And then they have the audacity to be crass afterward (as we're witnessing right now).

Before the class system, the rest of the server had to learn how to raid with them. You basically had to have logs enabled, fraps running 24/7, and a petition macro loaded because you knew they were going to train you while they leap frog to snipe FTE.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The pulls are done the same way, but on Live there was probably one VP guild on each server. That makes a huge difference here.
Pathing isn't similiar... VP dragons didn't quad on live.. etc etc...... Keke is clueless and reaching... so nothing new here.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ever going to step out of the planes so I can give you that port to tox keke?
You didn't read the rest of the thread! Filbus murdered me and dragged my corpse to the bottom of the WC lake and now I'm a ghost who haunts him!

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Where do you think the Alarti "prove it" meme comes from?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

ah good our man filbus is still reliable, hes our cleanup crew for loudmouth bards
Old 07-31-2014, 03:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pathing isn't similiar... VP dragons didn't quad on live.. etc etc...... Keke is clueless and reaching... so nothing new here.
So what you're saying is, when you said it was the same on live as it is here, you were lying

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi, you must be new here. Any recent adjustments to the TMO raid policy would be strictly due to the rules lawyer competition they're getting from IB right now and not out of courtesy for other players.

Trying to get by unbanned is not the same thing as trying to be nice to other players while you raid.

You must be unfamiliar with the server history where TMO got basically all of their kills for two years just by training out other raids before the raid classes were implemented. And then they have the audacity to be crass afterward (as we're witnessing right now).

Before the class system, the rest of the server had to learn how to raid with them. You basically had to have logs enabled, fraps running 24/7, and a petition macro loaded because you knew they were going to train you while they leap frog to snipe FTE.

Hi, you must have spent the past 6 months under a rock. Since the merger and new leadership, none of what you mention has been the case. Learn to let go, quit being bitter. And no, I'm quite familiar.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Duel for who gets VP. Its been done on live and that way you can move your raid to spawns. It wouldn't be a numbers game or anything, select a class every week, pick your hero and duel it out. Winner gets VP for the week. Skill isn't anything when you have pullers you can throw at the mobs with no real effect to your numbers. If you are pulling 71 on gore, which is a fucking insane zerg, your VP numbers are very high too. You picked out the few occasions where you had less than 50. Ill PM you some logs over the next 2 weeks that are new and relevant so you won't get confused.

Hitpoint, I heard from the grape vine you like CS. Come play NS2, Ill PM you my details, its where the real men play.
Why do you care so much about how many people we pull on raids that you post about it for hours? Get outside, or better yet focus on being immersed in your own guild so maybe it will go somewhere rather than ours.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the merger and new leadership, none of what you mention has been the case.
Well no, this isn't quit true. They still do it for FFA targets and loot camps.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol this is one of my fav chars