Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2014, 03:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Way it worked on live for the most part. Different train away areas and camp sights.. but largely the same. Otherwise you end up spending 6 hours in VP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you're saying is, when you said it was the same on live as it is here, you were lying
Let me help you out here since you seem incapable of critical thinking.

I said: Way it worked on live for the most part,
also, but largely the same.

First of all its basic context I was speaking to the way mobs were trained for raid movement to save hours and hours of time. This is in no way relevant to the mechanics of VP or the dragons therein.

I hope I could clear up this really really really simple difference for you.
Its pretty hard to believe you couldn't figure this your yourself.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:20 PM
Aviak

What all the anti-TMO playing devil's advocate are ignoring is that IB did not camp after their dragon kill. This has to be done to ensure players that may have agro do not train the zone in. If the situation was the other way around, in which TMO didn't camp and the zone in was trained, you know IB would've petitioned and actually had a legitimate point for potential suspension. Hitpoint and Lazie have argued against all your points so well that now you guys are debating different methods of pulling. There's no reasoning with you guys, this is a witch hunt and you wanna dunk TMO in the river to see if we fly out of the water on a magic broom.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well no, this isn't quit true. They still do it for FFA targets and loot camps.

False. I haven't seen you on any of our raids in the past months to be able to back up what you accuse us of either. You're probably some trash player in Rants and Flames that does Paw raids.

ITT we make baseless accusations because we are bitter.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LlogJammin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What all the anti-TMO playing devil's advocate are ignoring is that IB did not camp after their dragon kill. This has to be done to ensure players that may have agro do not train the zone in. If the situation was the other way around, in which TMO didn't camp and the zone in was trained, you know IB would've petitioned and actually had a legitimate point for potential suspension. Hitpoint and Lazie have argued against all your points so well that now you guys are debating different methods of pulling. There's no reasoning with you guys, this is a witch hunt and you wanna dunk TMO in the river to see if we fly out of the water on a magic broom.
Or you know, we just want to witness TMO admit guilt and accept their punishment gracefully as everyone else on the server does.

2014: TMO still trying to fly above the rules.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:25 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OFC BDA. I was looking at the original quote like 'wtf is this guy even talking about'?
Old 07-31-2014, 03:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you know, we just want to witness TMO admit guilt and accept their punishment gracefully as everyone else on the server does.

2014: TMO still trying to fly above the rules.
Poor TMO (Variety)
Old 07-31-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

IB would rather let some train eat them and petition it than just kite it away and deal with it.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
False. I haven't seen you on any of our raids in the past months to be able to back up what you accuse us of either.
Not false. TMO tried to rules lawyer a Ragefire and KSed it then had loot taken away from them just three weeks ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pufen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ITT we make baseless accusations because we are bitter.
How baseless was that?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 07-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm an advocate for the truth, the truth and facts are more important than any of that shit to me. Its get the facts or shut the fuck up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
based on your history you seem like that kind of person who would/does
seems legit
Old 07-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Let me help you out here since you seem incapable of critical thinking.

I said: Way it worked on live for the most part,
also, but largely the same.

First of all its basic context I was speaking to the way mobs were trained for raid movement to save hours and hours of time. This is in no way relevant to the mechanics of VP or the dragons therein.

I hope I could clear up this really really really simple difference for you.
lol nice

"for the most part"

yeah dragons quadding and pathing being different is such a negligible difference

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Closed Thread