Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Large Bat

Honestly, I read this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will point out, however, that way back at the end of 2013 I asked FE, TMO, and IB to draft up a set of "raid rules" that we could post for all to see. So far I've only received a list from 2 people, and they explicitly stated that their draft of the raid rules was their representation only and did not have the approval of their guilds' leadership. I still welcome someone to draft up a list of raid rules for everyone to be able to reference, feel free to include a loose outline of what punishments are given for what if you'd like.
and can you blame him? Seriously you guys can't draft up some crap that makes you both happy? I know this current suspension situation is 100% interpretation of events and not a dispute that would be covered by set rules (it seems there's a disagreement as to what actually happened) but if you want to expect higher ups to regulate your disputes well you could at least help set some black and white things in stone...
Old 08-01-2014, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derubael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not ? =O

"If this was my decision or I was handling this raid dispute, I would have done things very differently, but it was Sirken's."
Old 08-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
It's not ? =O

I've done a great job avoiding people lately [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I find much success in the "do not disturb" Skype status.
"IB Neckbeards have been DDOSing my IP, so all GMs have gone into hiding." -Sirken

Direct quote from this morning's stream.

That's why Sirken sided with them.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:15 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If this was my decision or I was handling this raid dispute, I would have done things very differently, but it was Sirken's."
This quote had a few important differences, but we'll pretend it didn't so I can put any potential blame on Sirken.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
This quote had a few important differences, but we'll pretend it didn't so I can put any potential blame on Sirken.
Translation: Derubael feels he is superior to Sirken.

Discuss.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:21 PM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Search "Derubael" on Google. One of the first hits is my penis size vs sirkens penis size.

I have no idea why that's a thing, but it is.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Search "Derubael" on Google. One of the first hits is my penis size vs sirkens penis size.

I didn't believe you, so I searched.

http://en.inkei.net/Sirken!Derubael
Old 08-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

"The shy dagger". Hahahahahah.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Doesn't say anything about size, just ability.
Old 08-01-2014, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So is Sirken's strategy basically to go into hiding for a week so he doesn't have to deal with this mistake?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread