Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it not troubling to anyone else that Unbrella has cell phone access to the Lead GM on this server?
Many people have direct text access to the GM's. It's been this way for a long time. Many small time players do as well. They also skype with them all the time including the Monday night podcasts.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Many people have direct text access to the GM's. It's been this way for a long time. Many small time players do as well. They also skype with them all the time including the Monday night podcasts.
They shouldn't. I hated when Amelinda would always tell me soandso would text them and look for attention or someshit. Now skype is around it can make things easier and cause problems. It should only be used by staff members telling 2 guild leaders/officers of a conflict and so things can be hashed out on a call. Anything more shouldn't be. Pod casts sure, I come around and watch them from time to time.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Ex parte communications with the judges! Time for some disbarment.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it not troubling to anyone else that Unbrella has cell phone access to the Lead GM on this server?
Wtf would I need to call him for? We're roommates.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They shouldn't. I hated when Amelinda would always tell me soandso would text them and look for attention or someshit. Now skype is around it can make things easier and cause problems. It should only be used by staff members telling 2 guild leaders/officers of a conflict and so things can be hashed out on a call. Anything more shouldn't be. Pod casts sure, I come around and watch them from time to time.
I hated when a certain GM would give special privileges to girls he was trying to hit on.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if I were gm and had some dense as fuck classic autism case like Unbrella send in a petition week after week cause he gives a shit about fucking Nagafen, I'd tell him to fucking stop being a little bitch and sack up and deal with it.

But no, what we have are two GMs who coddle the fuck out of TMO thus enabling them to be thin skinned petty bitches who run off to tell mom and dad over any perceived slight. And somehow they don't even have the balls to tell these ingrates no.
Which server do you live on? LOL casuals are coddled most infractions they make are ignored because those kids are so cute when they try.

Less rules is better imo. Now p99 is about some rule lawyering meta game.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hated when a certain GM would give special privileges to girls he was trying to hit on.
we're talking about amelinda and tiggles right?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we're talking about amelinda and tiggles right?
Are you calling Amelinda a guy and Tiggles a girl?
Old 10-22-2014, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you calling Amelinda a guy and Tiggles a girl?
ya i guess we can do that
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-22-2014, 04:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf would I need to call him for? We're roommates.
I know we don't ever see eye to eye, but I laughed pretty hard lol

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Closed Thread