Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2014, 12:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
prove it
When are you going to show your "friendly face" BDA officer?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wasn't the community all like HEY FUCK YOUR SCRAPS YOU FAT CATS and eventually that program came to an end?

casualism, the cause of, and cure to, the p99 raid scene
Pretty much we gave weeks of dragons and they just wanted more and shat on us for not giving up 100% of what they wanted... OH WAIT thats exactly what is happening in Raid Discussion right now !
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 10-23-2014, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

Most of my posts are shots at my own guild. I don't really dislike most guilds or people.
Old 10-23-2014, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of my posts are shots at my own guild. I don't really dislike most guilds or people.
I Believe you!!!!!
Old 10-23-2014, 01:12 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When are you going to show your "friendly face" BDA officer?
Cucumbers retired.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem confused. Why was it necessary for you to have a raid agreement. You didn't HAVE to get anything. You are awfully entitled to think you deserve something you weren't willing to fight for.

So once that mindset is corrected you can kind of see how your entire post is just mindless drivel.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Remember all those weeks that TMO gave away mobs, even provided resist gear and dps for some guild who couldnt kill the dragons?

Oh ya... thats behind your mental block.
I do remember that, one outdoor dragon a week for three weeks, given to select guilds that couldn't kill it themselves. So generous. BDA shared way more than that in the two weeks TMO was suspended, the whole time TMO was talking about how they would shit over the server even harder once their suspension was up.
Old 10-23-2014, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Pretty much we gave weeks of dragons and they just wanted more and shat on us for not giving up 100% of what they wanted... OH WAIT thats exactly what is happening in Raid Discussion right now !
Except TMO isn't giving anyone anything, since Rogan made it pretty clear they're his mobs to give out, you self entitled fuck. 3-4 simulated repops a month means everyone is getting more mobs than they did before, so what exactly is it you're 'giving' us?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Except TMO isn't giving anyone anything, since Rogan made it pretty clear they're his mobs to give out, you self entitled fuck. 3-4 simulated repops a month means everyone is getting more mobs than they did before, so what exactly is it you're 'giving' us?
The state of the blue raiding scene, quite toxic...isnt it?
Old 10-23-2014, 07:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do remember that, one outdoor dragon a week for three weeks, given to select guilds that couldn't kill it themselves. So generous. BDA shared way more than that in the two weeks TMO was suspended, the whole time TMO was talking about how they would shit over the server even harder once their suspension was up.
They gave out maybe 4 dragons total? Pretty much the ones nobody really cares about.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Closed Thread