Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Not sure why you queens are throwing gas on the drama fire. Nihilum gone and that's that. Move on and show us this utopia pvp server you all said could exist with nihi gone
Old 08-24-2014, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably RMT'd off of Nizzar. Good job respecting the staff... I am sure they felt very respected as you guys tried to play them pretending he was a member. What a joke.
Screenshots have already been posted of my paypal account a while back, showing that the only transactions that have occurred were donations to P99 to help keep the server hosted. Outside of that, I only spend money on my son, wife, motorbike gear and the occasional MTG cards.

I was out of the loop on this so-called RMT conspiracy, mainly because I'm fairly open about everything here and have nothing to hide.

One of our senior officers took control of the guild bank, which was to ensure everything was transparent and he kept things honest up until the guild got disbanded.

I would like to see your personal paypal account lite, I'm sure you are on a few Payrolls out there.
Old 08-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Screenshots have already been posted of my paypal account a while back, showing that the only transactions that have occurred were donations to P99 to help keep the server hosted. Outside of that, I only spend money on my son, wife, motorbike gear and the occasional MTG cards.

I was out of the loop on this so-called RMT conspiracy, mainly because I'm fairly open about everything here and have nothing to hide.

One of our senior officers took control of the guild bank, which was to ensure everything was transparent and he kept things honest up until the guild got disbanded.

I would like to see your personal paypal account lite, I'm sure you are on a few Payrolls out there.
PayPal does let you have more than one account.
Just saying.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-24-2014, 11:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PayPal does let you have more than one account.
Just saying.
That is a good point but I have only the one account. So what the fuck did I RMT then?

I've solo camped all my droppable gear, 1 year in Nihilum with ~500 dkp. I've got hundreds of hours of play time and have solo farmed 2 oggok cleavers when they were worth a bounty and a couple Tstaffs, arguably the next most valuable item after an AoN.

Basically I wanted to relive the EQ experience rather than buy my way into gear and that is what I enjoy most next to killing Azrael/Hokuten in PvP.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Same officer that got scammed trying to rmt. Then petitioned about it.

HEH
Old 08-24-2014, 11:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
The old it's ok because someone else did it defense
Old 08-24-2014, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The old it's ok because someone else did it defense
No, I'm saying these guys are even more scummy for being poor sports and hypocrites. You got no idea how many tells these guys send telling ex-Nihilum to delete their toons, harassing them about being scrubs and to get off 'their' server.

Its a pretty disgusting attitude and is very unhealthy for the community.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, I'm saying these guys are even more scummy for being poor sports and hypocrites. You got no idea how many tells these guys send telling ex-Nihilum to delete their toons, harassing them about being scrubs and to get off 'their' server.

Its a pretty disgusting attitude and is very unhealthy for the community.
In some cases I'd agree, but I also have to ask....

Got prof?
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-25-2014, 12:05 AM
Retired GM

Location: Cabilis East, in the northwest corner of the zone-in from Field of Bone

Definitely not ok to be sending hate tells just because someone used to be in a guild.

There are Nihilum members who had no idea any of this was going on - they were genuinely shocked when this all came to light. Telling them to "get off the server" is completely inappropriate, and if we see excessive harassment like that we will discipline the people sending the tells.

If you are getting tells like that, screenshot it and put them on ignore. We had to do this same thing when the TMO fiasco hit last December on blue. We won't tolerate guild related harassment like that from either side.

There is a huge difference between talking shit after a pvp encounter and straight up telling someone to get off the server. This isn't anyone's box but Rogean and Nilbog's and it's not up to any of you who plays here.
Closed Thread