Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2014, 03:08 PM
Aviak

This with soulbinder is a good idea for this small populated server. What's a Nexus?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Fire Giant

Poorly executed gm events are not exclusive to r99. Can't think of a single one that gone smoothly on p99.

The stakes are just higher here
Old 09-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never cheated in my life and most of guild didn't: Vaporize for example. Repeatingly say this again you are just a lyer.
Vaporize openly admitted to RMT in OOC just openly out'd himself for it! Seriously your making yourself look really dumb now! Most of your guild did cheat it would take me hours to list them all, so you can't honestly believe that?
Old 09-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Aviak

You can't believe this seriously. Why should he do this? Because he is upset for banned innocently first time as nihilum officer and second time with his char together with Agatha at sol b. Which is still banned though all know it was Azrael training themself with rooting mobs in dungeon.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphiay [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You can't believe this seriously. Why should he do this? Because he is upset for banned innocently first time as nihilum officer and second time with his char together with Agatha at sol b. Which is still banned though all know it was Azrael training themself with rooting mobs in dungeon.
I was there everyone saw it the idiot didn't know you couldn't RMT here and started bitching about being screwed out of RL money for a trade in OCC no he was not trolling.
This was wayyyy before Nilihum got banned so yea, Vap dirty as fawk with RMT as well.

I get the fact that you prolly honestly didn't know what was going on in your own guild, but saying they were clean is borderline retarded.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:44 PM
Aviak

Arf count Sektors failures in Meridian59 to your list please. This and other have no relevance because of missing actuality. You cannot punish someone now for things who happened a long time before and say i dont have an evidence now but i heard it so often it must be true. There is no evidence but at blue server in the year 2001 or this this happened for sure.
This will not work at any jury of the world in a democratic country. Sirken said private forum and private teamspeak don't count for leadership accusations. And what happened in Meridian59 or at blue server or years ago don't count at all.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:48 PM
Banned

sapphiay go away
Old 09-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Aviak

no [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Aviak

When i apped for Nihilum i wrote i may not be good a pvp but i am very good in raiding and damage and i never ragequit.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Arf count Sektors failures in Meridian59 to your list please. This and other have no relevance because of missing actuality. You cannot punish someone now for things who happened a long time before and say i dont have an evidence now but i heard it so often it must be true. There is no evidence but at blue server in the year 2001 or this this happened for sure.
This will not work at any jury of the world in a democratic country. Sirken said private forum and private teamspeak don't count for leadership accusations. And what happened in Meridian59 or at blue server or years ago don't count at all.
His OCC was screenshotted and posted on the forums, with about 20 player's along with myself who were ingame and saw the OOC when he said. This was here about a year or so ago.

What's amazing is the fact that he just got suspended and not banned for it. So sorry Vap dirty as fawk with RMT.
Closed Thread