Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so because you sat the bench and played some "no winners no loser" kiddy klub baseball that somehow means that you are not "qualified as a nerd"...

Yet you had 70 days played on your enchanter farming items on a obviously "dead" server for RMT before you was banned for running your mouth to everyone.

It is actually humorous to read you bash "my magic card collection" while you still play on a EQ EMU still trolling forums.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. server wasn't dead when I farmed it was healthy and going strong. lol
Old 09-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you're such a fuckin loser rofl. I batted lead off and stole bases consistently because I was incredibly fast. I wasn't a power hitter. Also travel team doesn't have bench players until ages 18+, everyone plays you don't know shit about baseball it isn't the major leagues. Not to mention I got called up to play with the older kids a few times. You are such a fuckin prick dude- I also had like 45-50 days played at best guess definately not 70. You are a shitty low class human being man. Why don't you keep pretending to be loyal to people then turn around and show your blatant selfishness. I take back anything good I ever said about you. Mr. Magic Cards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Wow you are so AWESOME and COOL. A super athelete with a super model mom and a super atheletic dad...yet you had 45-50 days played on a server that was only up for a total of 120ish days before you were BANNED for RMT.

Your bullshit does not pass the smell test.

And your MAD and SAD posts trying to justify it is pathetic.

Here have a T-shirt it will help wipe away the tears.

Old 09-06-2012, 09:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In addition to that at age 15 our team was 18-0 and that was one of the most enjoyable times of my life. Don't be jealous that I hung with the jocks and wasn't a social outcast who was unathletic like you. Keep taking fake unbacked shots at a 24 year old who has had Crohns Disease for 14 years and almost died from a quarter size perforation in my small intestine 2 weeks ago. You don't even know the beginning of how to be a humble, generous, and caring human being. Fuckin neckbeard wow-
Old 09-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Fire Giant

LOL you sound mad now, and Troriste had just as much or more /played than me so are you comparatively disrespecting him too? I did a bunch of shit for you, corpse dragged and buffed you tons and this is how you show your appreciation? Fuck you ***** you're a low class bum ass mooch who uses third party nerd shit to cheat (proven). You act like my previous RMTing was a sin. Your morals and values are so skewed in jealously it's embarassing. What I did in my freetime shouldn't have been any of your concern. Not to mention I was one of the people who gave good word on your reputation before you joined Nihilum because I had recognized you from blue99 on your Halfling Rogue. Your insults are incredibly lackluster and far-fetched. Going back to bed cause I need my rest though, have fun being a shitty fuck of a human being, you've been served neckbeard- God Bless
Old 09-06-2012, 09:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In addition to that at age 15 our team was 18-0 and that was one of the most enjoyable times of my life. Don't be jealous that I hung with the jocks and wasn't a social outcast who was unathletic like you. Keep taking fake unbacked shots at a 24 year old who has had Crohns Disease for 14 years and almost died from a quarter size perforation in my small intestine 2 weeks ago. You don't even know the beginning of how to be a humble, generous, and caring human being. Fuckin neckbeard wow-
Aww you want me to throw you a pity party?

You came at me brosef. If you dont want to play with the big dogs keep your sorry ass on the porch.

Talking shit then trying to garner sympathy might work with your hot blonde mom and super athletic daddy...but i dont give a fuck.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Planar Protector

lol @ people wasting their time responding to Supreme, guy has legit downs. At least mellow can be funny @ times.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Just saying that sk is one of the classes that REALLY benefit from root/snare effects landing more then on live. Huge HP, huge AC, shadowstep, FD, Channeling among other things to stay alive when rooted/snared, so ofcourse it's not a huge deal for a sk.

I am not really on any side here though, i did see nulls resist curve and it looked "OK" to me with 120 being around 93% resist to magic, however i never counted in whatever modifiers that may be applied through the spells_us file, i think the druid root is on -25 but cannot confirm, the issue may be that the resist scales to drastically on the top end of the curve?

If we could get null to post the curve again maybe we could figure it out, maybe 100mr only resists 60% while +20 on that 100 scales up to 90%, then counting the modifiers within spells_us you might find the issue.

I play, super serial, currently developing a second chin and coming for that dragon loots dog, don't trip
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 09-06-2012 at 09:57 AM..
Old 09-06-2012, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL you sound mad now, and Troriste had just as much or more /played than me so are you comparatively disrespecting him too? I did a bunch of shit for you, corpse dragged and buffed you tons and this is how you show your appreciation? Fuck you ***** you're a low class bum ass mooch who uses third party nerd shit to cheat (proven). You act like my previous RMTing was a sin. Your morals and values are so skewed in jealously it's embarassing. What I did in my freetime shouldn't have been any of your concern. Not to mention I was one of the people who gave good word on your reputation before you joined Nihilum because I had recognized you from blue99 on your Halfling Rogue. Your insults are incredibly lackluster and far-fetched. Going back to bed cause I need my rest though, have fun being a shitty fuck of a human being, you've been served neckbeard- God Bless
It wasnt my concern...until you started running your mouth to guildmates, skipping raids to farm and fighting with your guildmembers for camps. While holding the tag Nihilum to protect you.

As for "before i joined Nihilum" you do realize that you had nothing to do with it. I knew Nizzar LONG before EQ Emulator was even created.

Yeah go back to bed son. Try pulling your head out of your ass..it might help with your problem.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just saying that sk is one of the classes that REALLY benefit from root/snare effects landing more then on live. Huge HP, huge AC, shadowstep, FD, Channeling among other things to stay alive when rooted/snared, so ofcourse it's not a huge deal for a sk.

I am not really on any side here though, i did see nulls resist curve and it looked "OK" to me with 120 being around 93% resist to magic, however i never counted in whatever modifiers that may be applied through the spells_us file, i think the druid root is on -25 but cannot confirm, the issue may be that the resist scales wrong.

If we could get null to post the curve again maybe we could figure it out, maybe 100mr only resists 60% while +20 on that 100 scales up to 90, then counting the modifiers within spells_us you might find the issue.

I play, super serial, coming for your second chin and that loot dog, don't trip

My issue is not with constructive posts. It is the whining. Like somehow people are expected to pay to have this stuff fixed and when it isnt there is a bandwagon of trolls to feast on the issue.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol @ people wasting their time responding to Supreme, guy has legit downs. At least mellow can be funny @ times.
Obv.

You get your corpse back?
Closed Thread