Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2014, 11:21 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamwiseRed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im going to take my bard to seafury island and kite all the mobs away from the island until you guys learn to behave. no more seafuries for anyone.
Must be red. Oh wait, is red.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Of course this wouldn't happen on the red server, there isn't enough players on that dead server to have to worry about them ksing seafuries. EQ PvP takes no real skill at all, i've seen harder PvP in browser games.
Old 05-22-2014, 02:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course this wouldn't happen on the red server, there isn't enough players on that dead server to have to worry about them ksing seafuries.
You're like a month too late on that comment. Come on, now.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

pretty much common sense here...

If you are pulling a named mob and someone steals it.. they're gonna have a bad day.

If you are pulling a normal mob and someone steals it.. not a big deal, let them know you are not happy with it and move along. Don't immediately petition and forum post.

If you are pulling normal mobs and someone steals them from you multiple times, they're gonna have a bad day.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet you are one of those wizards that tries and quads during prime time and ends up kiting one seafury for 15 minutes trying to find more spawns and holding up the whole island.

I KS those people too and you won't get in trouble if you do too.
this
Old 05-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Sarnak

I thought an engage is when someone makes it onto a monsters aggro list, like with raid target ftes
Old 05-23-2014, 04:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course this wouldn't happen on the red server, there isn't enough players on that dead server to have to worry about them ksing seafuries. EQ PvP takes no real skill at all, i've seen harder PvP in browser games.
after you spend months of your life getting max level and geared out on the blue server, you get to make a magelo page on the wiki and put it in your forum account signature

after you spend months of your life getting max level and geared out on the red server, you get to kill people you don't like and laugh at them

tough call
Old 05-23-2014, 04:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're like a month too late on that comment. Come on, now.
A month late and he's still right. Come on, now.

Ingrum Irontoe
Retired Warlord of Brell
"Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal..."
Old 05-23-2014, 05:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamewraith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get on my level bro.
Heh, that's funny. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-23-2014, 12:03 PM
Large Bat

I was leveling my lvl 3 cleric in the Misty Thicket and I pulled two spiderlings. I was beating them down when this random high elf chick came up and killed one of my spiderlings.

I was so pissed. What a bitch. I don't want to play my cleric anymore if people can just run up and KS my spiderlings. [/sarcasm]