Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think the responses in this thread are more interesting than the topic itself. I have a couple thoughts myself.

First, EverQuest is, without a doubt or any equivocation, a complete waste of time.

Second, it is your time to waste as you choose. In fact, time is the only real resource you have.

Finally, I'm much happier since I all but eliminated playing. The raid scene on P99 is kind of a drag.
Then stop posting here.. no one likes you.
Old 02-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Kobold

I smell trolls

"Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere View Post
I think the responses in this thread are more interesting than the topic itself. I have a couple thoughts myself.

First, EverQuest is, without a doubt or any equivocation, a complete waste of time.

Second, it is your time to waste as you choose. In fact, time is the only real resource you have.

Finally, I'm much happier since I all but eliminated playing. The raid scene on P99 is kind of a drag."
Are we all just slaves to the system?
Us and them and after all were just ordinary men.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJJJ7ec1eAo
"Freedom cannot exist in the world of Capitalism any more than a fish can live out of water."
Old 02-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cadiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting, didn't know that. he goes into detail here
There is so many things wrong with that article, I don't know where to start.

This is just wackball:

"He is simply a demon at it. And we are the demon facilitators because we are so happy he's not using marijuana, we keep letting him play his evil Everquest.”

Really ?, you couldn't take away the computer and take the kid on a fishing trip ? Something tells me that it had more to do with Ben's parenting skills then the relentless grip Everquest had on his son.

“What would any of us do without work, which is truly the Lord's blessing upon us. Life without work is desolation, self-loathing and death. By the way, this is why I want Tommy at a structured place. I can see that if he does no work, his self-esteem vanishes"

Um... What ?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uohaloran [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nonsense. Video games make you a murderer.
Yes. A man stormed into a bank today, wielding a sword and shield and yelling "I summon the power of FIRE to aid me in battle!!!"

A security guard was quoted as saying "I counter with lightning 3" as he hit the man with his stun gun.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KilyenaMage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. A man stormed into a bank today, wielding a sword and shield and yelling "I summon the power of FIRE to aid me in battle!!!"

A security guard was quoted as saying "I counter with lightning 3" as he hit the man with his stun gun.
wow this guy is one of the worst posters in history
Old 02-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Large Rat

Ben, please immediately Shawn Woolley yourself. iluvyou kk??

High Elf chicks are hot.

Thanks EQ for helping me ace four psych courses and four english courses for giving me a topic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2011, 03:10 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Kobold

Reading this thread has been equally a large waste of my time and life. /ragequit
Old 02-05-2011, 12:03 PM
Banned

I'd like to introduce Ben Stein to Furor.

Video games totally ruined his life.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played EQ when I was 16, but even during raids I'd /shout omg lag, pull the plug and then go out drinking with friends. People only dive into something like EQ completely when there's nothing holding them back like friends, family or any kind of social life. There's no one to blame but the kid himself and his parents.

Yes, legal drinking age is 16 here in Holland plus we got good beer, sucks to be you.
Your beer is OK, Belgium, Germany (Bavaria) and Czech Republic have you beat hands down though.
Tzartole (62 MNK) epic 1.0
Closed Thread