Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2017, 06:53 PM
Kobold

Here's advice I can offer from my death runs to hate.

I've done solo runs on the rogue before and its not too bad of a run if you don't stray from the beeline to the book and hit imp traps. Buy an IVU pot and the loathing lichs won't see you as you sneak hide all the way there.
Other tricks include bringing a Shiny Brass Idol; for if you get noticed with the book in arms reach, you wont waste a trip up. Bring a WC cap to get out.
If you get up to the book (w/o aggro) and its not there, ask those in zone if they know what time it was grabbed and camp out for 10 hours. Login, grab the book and WC cap out. (Note immediately hide when you login, you might avoid pather aggro, you might not) Also put wc cap on hot bar, you wont have time to look for it when you login.

Keeping Ice of Velious off the streets of Norrath
Last edited by Duane; 06-24-2017 at 06:57 PM.. Reason: wc cap on hotbar
Old 06-24-2017, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The book is always there iirc. If someone else has grabbed it since you zoned in, camp out and in and you should see it again.

At least that's how I remember it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty sure it's a 10hr ground spawn. Geez your a guide and don't even know the basic. Gtfoh

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-24-2017, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The book is always there iirc. If someone else has grabbed it since you zoned in, camp out and in and you should see it again.

At least that's how I remember it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8 hour respawn now. Took a bit a BFG exploiting to finally get them to patch ground spawn timers.
Old 06-24-2017, 09:59 PM
Large Rat

Sorry guys didnt mean to cause arguments and drama...just was asking for help..
Old 06-24-2017, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tax8874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry guys didnt mean to cause arguments and drama...just was asking for help..
Nah you are fine. We just like giving each other shit. The box is small and the forums are even smaller.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-26-2017, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfftuneRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stfu.

OP i can mq you the epic on red if you want.
How much?
Old 06-26-2017, 02:50 AM
Fire Giant

Saw Iron Maiden on their Book of Souls tour at the Rygoku Kokugikan sumo arena in Tokyo a few months back. They still kick ass.

Just wanted to share that.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much?
I'm pretty sure he'd just give it to you if it meant another person bothered to log on that garbage server.
Old 06-26-2017, 02:43 PM
Large Rat

Jetblue to the rescue...jetblue sent me a msg on forums told me he had a book l logged in and he went right with me to steamfont to do it i cant thank him enough it was awesome and very nice of him to mq that for me free of charge...i also want to thank all you guys for ur replies and msgs i got more msgs wanting to help me after jetblue as well..people on p99 so helpfull i appreciate it now im onto the general any advice for him?
Closed Thread