Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 02:36 PM
Banned

The A/A argument seems to be "well you aren't getting anything anyways". The counter argument to that is "well if you are offering these terms now because of fatigue how much better could they be in another month?"

Removing both entities from the draft and possibly Doze/Vulak would be a good first step.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The counter argument to that is "well if you are offering these terms now because of fatigue how much better could they be in another month?"
^Hope the casual guilds take this route. If the raid scene sucks for all but 2 guilds, why not make it shitty for those two guilds as well?

Nothing to lose, burn it to the ground!
Old 06-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^Hope the casual guilds take this route. If the raid scene sucks for all but 2 guilds, why not make it shitty for those two guilds as well?

Nothing to lose, burn it to the ground!
Old 06-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Banned

i'll make it real simple for ya

you give kittens vulak or i will

let me know
Old 06-09-2017, 02:48 PM
Planar Protector

Seems like a nice offer, and 2 dragons is precisely the amount of content I have the EQ attention span for anymore. However, it is troubling to consider what happens after the top two casual guilds get their consolidated spawn windows back.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:52 PM
Fire Giant

Isn't it more likely to get mobs spawning when A/A are locked in with consolidated Windows? Also Doze is on the table on that list I'm reading.
Old 06-09-2017, 02:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx
hay small guilds please leave everything up for a week to make it easier for us to monopolize things from you again thanks
Old 06-09-2017, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah but they actually have to play hardcore to be a hardcore guild when it's spread over a week. Clearing all raid content in a day or two is pretty gross and shouldn't be possible. It's a consequence of short variance. Bring back long variance and / or keep spawn timers saved during a server reset.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Wait, so every Velious and VP mob is scraps other than Vulak and AoW? Okay, take AoW and we will take Dozekar. /shrug.

Also, if you think stacking spawns is only going to help A/A, you clearly don't think things through. Sure, it lessens the tracking hours, but with ... 27?.. raid mobs in window at the same time, mobs will be spawning on top of each other. That means we will be locked into mobs when others spawn, or even better, we will not race for half of the mobs since Vulak and Dozekar and Eashen and all of those other great mobs are in window at the same time...
Old 06-09-2017, 03:04 PM
Fire Giant

This is how bartering works, of course A/A are going to propose something that benefits others while also benefiting themselves. Other guilds get mobs while A/A gets consolidated Windows. If I was in the other guilds I would be focusing on the last piece of the proposal about making this a recurrent thing that happens every so many weeks.
Closed Thread