Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelThePopStar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And <Rampage> is already selling NTOV loots for 200k+ a pop. Funny considering all the trash they talked about TMO that now they're doing exactly the same thing.

These people were willing to farm the same Kunark dragons for 5 years - will they go for 10 years on Velious dragons?
Go look at the server first wiki, IB/TR came before Rampage, then TMO (after IB rmt'd off the server) and now back to IB again under a new name. It's the same group of people, front runner neckbeards.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 12-09-2015, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Most of what they are selling is Knight shit though.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 12-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man0warr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most of what they are selling is Knight shit though.
Lol send a tell asking about any item. If it's not a vulak drop, they'll give u a price
Old 12-09-2015, 10:57 PM
Aviak

ITT: Hyperbole
9 Erudite Magician - Adisa
Old 12-10-2015, 04:57 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuljin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally "decimate" - reduce to a tenth of what it once was.
That is literally not what decimate means. Way off!
Old 12-11-2015, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

So I'm a nub for the "decimate" thing thanks for correcting me lol to make an excuse I was thinking of a similar verb in Greek...but yes the level 60 population would be a fraction of what it is now if not for Chardok AOE.

Chardok AOE really started underground by TMO back when a few years back they were secretly trying to crank toons to 60 to park them everywhere and that obviously escalated...and besides AOE = RMT and if the staff is so concerned about RMT they should have really put a hard ban on it. The “that’s not classic” excuse got old a long, long time ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go look at the server first wiki, IB/TR came before Rampage, then TMO (after IB rmt'd off the server) and now back to IB again under a new name. It's the same group of people, front runner neckbeards.
Chest is right. Also, look at the officer corps of Rampage/IB/TR – half of them were TMO while IB was off the server. As I’ve said time and time again, it’s the usual suspects.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelThePopStar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And <Rampage> is already selling NTOV loots for 200k+ a pop. Funny considering all the trash they talked about TMO that now they're doing exactly the same thing.

These people were willing to farm the same Kunark dragons for 5 years - will they go for 10 years on Velious dragons?
Yes they will. They will keep the revolving door of nubs coming over from WoW and other EZmode MMOs going to keep everything possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look, this is an emulated server. On live, the difficulty lay in figuring out the tactics, learning the zones, solving the quests and so on to obtain the gear that you would need because the next expansion was 6-12 months away when the whole business would start over again. On P1999, the tactics are known, the zones are known, the quests are known, and the gear (from Velious onwards) will never go obsolete. Chardok and invis pulling have certainly hurt, but the reality is that with much less content much more slowly it was never going to be like live. I wish the server was more chill, ala EQMac, but the admins here have promoted competition from day one, and they have their wish.
Spoken like a true leader.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Rise above, old friend.
One of the great players of this server and a member of “the movement” who got sick of this BS a long time ago. Some of us unfortunately can’t “rise above,” as we have all seen. This is hilarious by the way and absolutely 100% appropriate. I totally “get” this joke and I wish the rest of you could too because it’s hysterical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrocat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is typical behavior of people caught entirely with their pants down. Again, there is little actual discussion about solving “problems” around here, especially when the hegemony of this server doesn't view these “problems” as “problems” at all. Any time I've attempted any intelligent discussion with anybody "important" on this server, this is the attitude. And look where it got us.

I’ve gone the way of Mo and many other comrades. He’s the type of people with whom I would like to be associated, many of them gone from this server, victims of blatant demagogy and sociopathy. I’ll leave the egregious online sociopathy to the rest of you to be “competitive” with and “have fun” with. I've had enough of it and I'll be around just to give friendly pokes here and there. As they say, it takes all kinds.
Last edited by Tuljin; 12-11-2015 at 06:35 PM..
Old 12-11-2015, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verenity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah, /guildwar would be a much better investment of time/resources.
Oh god I loved guild wars. It was extra exciting when you had to travel with guildies in case of ambushes.
Old 12-11-2015, 11:16 PM
Sarnak

I think it's funny here how the people saying "it's only competition bro" are the people from the scum sucking zerg guild with 200 mains and alts camped around the world at any given time.

Pffffthaahahahha what a bunch of fuckers

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 12-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think it's funny here how the people saying "it's only competition bro" are the people from the scum sucking zerg guild with 200 mains and alts camped around the world at any given time.

Pffffthaahahahha what a bunch of fuckers
Guild(S)

Unless you talking about red. Then it is a single one. Regardless, sucks for both servers.
Old 12-12-2015, 01:16 AM
Kobold

how is this not in RNF yet?