Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2014, 09:36 AM
Aviak

Default I'm an embarressed noob...

Wife, and I had just finished watching some of our shows, and I'm thinking. I'm still awake, and I have plenty of Rum still. Why not go get some XP's.... What a terrible idea... FoB ate me at least 3 times in my drunken stooper, and a Necro that can't find his corpse(I haven't purchased "Locate Corpse" yet)... What blasphemy is this!!! Such a shame I simply had to share. Hopefully you'll get a chuckle from my misfortune, or stupidity however you wish to classify it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2014, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poosammich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wife, and I had just finished watching some of our shows, and I'm thinking. I'm still awake, and I have plenty of Rum still. Why not go get some XP's.... What a terrible idea... FoB ate me at least 3 times in my drunken stooper, and a Necro that can't find his corpse(I haven't purchased "Locate Corpse" yet)... What blasphemy is this!!! Such a shame I simply had to share. Hopefully you'll get a chuckle from my misfortune, or stupidity however you wish to classify it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't remember the last time i wasn't drinking liquor while playing P99

first world problems
Old 11-21-2014, 10:32 AM
Planar Protector

lol welcome to EQ!!
Old 11-21-2014, 10:48 AM
Sarnak

If you haven't found your corpse, I can help you out on Sat/Sun morning. PM me if you need help

Leading the charge to bring back the classic feature /guildwar
Old 11-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolshed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you haven't found your corpse, I can help you out on Sat/Sun morning. PM me if you need help
Thanks very much for the offer, but I should be okay. Only in FoB, and I can hunt skellies with weapons naked until I have enough to buy locate corpse. I'm a fail Necro! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2014, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

I can maybe recall a time or two where I drank too much while EQing. I may have even woke up naked at character select screen and needed to figure out what zone my corpse was in. The old EQ walk of shame... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good luck out there. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread