Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2012, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't know if they're still putting it out, but ours came from the factory with a Knoxx recoil-absorbing stock, and the mag extension. Added on a rail with a pressure-switch light, and a light pipe instead of the bead.
Sweet.
Old 07-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

I will post my AR-15 and 12-gauge I keep in my bedroom tomorrow...Law-12 is in the shop after jamming too much [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Porttin 35 Druid (Green)
Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

It means citizens retain power to overthrow a corrupt government.
What about "Jimbob the jackass" owning a gun says either "well regulated" or "militia" to you bro?
Old 07-02-2012, 03:14 AM
Banned

Even Night vision googles are forbidden in France [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] would totally make any american start a revolution I guess lol
Old 07-02-2012, 03:19 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Introducing my bro's toy. Of course you can't keep this at your place to defend yourself from people tresspassing...Works just fine on talibans though.

1x 1 canon GIAT 30 de 30 mm (HAP/ARH/HAD)

1 x 12,7 mm or 20 mm en nacelle (UHT)

2x paniers de 22 roquettes de 68 mm

8x missiles air-air Mistral AT AP
Old 07-02-2012, 05:49 AM
Fire Giant

You actually own that?
Old 07-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikkit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you watch till 4:40, you'll see the American save the European's ass. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If only American had known where Europe was instead of getting lost on their way, they could have saved the European's ass earlier.

However, let's not spit in the soup. Better later than never.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafoirfouille [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, my bro flies it that's all. + it's worth 95 million $, a bit out of my league.
Ahh, was about to say...lol
Old 07-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by orsk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
saiga 12, not cool enough to pose with it however.
Or too mod the bitch!

Lol I haven't had the time to combat mod mine yet either. But I do have the drums.....
Old 07-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, I'd love to live in a country where the only people to have outlawed firearms are outlaws. Sounds awesome. I know in America, only law abiding citizens who purchase their firearms legally are the ones committing crimes with said firearms. Absolutely no one in America ever uses guns for their own protection, should just lock up anyone that buys a firearm immediately. This country would be so much better, I bet crime rates would just plummet. I mean seriously, who wants to try and rob someone if there is zero chance that the person isn't armed that's just poor sportsmanship.
If this is sarcasium, it is the first and most intelligent thing you have ever said.
Closed Thread