Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 12:19 AM
Banned

Default Loot Whooer

Destin ur the fakest piece of shit on this server and you shit up everythread without even doing it intentionally.

Every cause u fight for regarding server patches and balance etc is to benefit u and ur multi boxing virgin friends, from resists to character transfers.

You used to sit in the vent with skelly, hughman, rallyd, and myself every night crying your little eyes out about how Troriste didnt give u a cloak of flames and boohoo it was so unfair, they were so corrupt wahhhh.

You went as far as to trying to convince people to split off of Nihilum with promises of PvP and more fair loot distribution and asked us to be your knights in shining armor.

I guess you don't feel the same way now that you got dat CoF right? Did you forget all those opinions you had on everyone in Nihilum before you got it? ...Nizzar, Tune, Zarah, Mendan, even your pals like Ordaga that you had so many nice things to say about?

Tsk tsk

Keep that anti Rettiwalk attitude going, cus my shits come out looking like glitter bro my ego so big.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I still consider the majority of Nihilum my pals even though their attitudes shifted when I chased the PvP to Legacy. It is a bummer however that I can't play EQ unless I want to solo, which I have no intentions of doing.
Last edited by jdklaw; 09-19-2012 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: Should be in RnF maybe
Old 09-19-2012, 12:22 AM
Banned

FINALLY SOME GOOD SHIT ON THIS STUPID FORUMS
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL
Old 09-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Somebody is angry I called him out on the Nihilum forums after he became a self proclaimed pvp badass. No one ever mistook your goofy, dyslexic ass as any form of a worthwhile player.

You played on LoZ for 2 weeks and all of a sudden you're a pvp tough guy and you want to flame Nihilum and anything pve related. Its a joke. You're a joke.

I made no attempt of hiding the way I felt about lewt decisions in the past, but pretending like I begged anyone to white knight for me is a joke. If I was to ask anyone, you'd have never been on that list... which is probably what has you upset.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

I think the main problem with Red isn't yellow text or resists or anything like that.

It's that you bro's just hurt each other's feelings so much, but you have more in common than you have reasons to hate, and you need one another.

Just hug it out, dudes.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:43 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumdumm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FINALLY SOME GOOD SHIT ON THIS STUPID FORUMS
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ALL
YA U TELL THAT FGT, KEEP THE ENTERTAINMENT COMING. BARKINGTURTLE GO EAT A DICK, GO BACK TO BLUE AND HUG YOUR GAY HOMIES OK???
Old 09-19-2012, 01:08 AM
Fire Giant

chase dat pvp
Old 09-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by uruend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BARKINGTURTLE GO EAT A DICK, GO BACK TO BLUE AND HUG YOUR GAY HOMIES OK???
Hey hey, slow down man. Take it easy.

I just call 'em like I see 'em, and the OP reads like a jilted lover. And isn't that really what the problem is around here? A bunch of broken bromances and the resulting human wreckage? I think you guys need to recognize that there really aren't a ton of folks who want to play classic EQ, and then an even tinier number of special fellas want to pvp. It's like being a gay dude in South Dakota or something. You need to love each other because it's either that or freeze to death.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Orc

im calm now
Old 09-19-2012, 01:19 AM
Fire Giant

what did i do? my feelings are hurt...
Old 09-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Banned

xantille pals reporting that you log on LoZ every now and then to slay them at bind

confirm/deny
Closed Thread