Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 09:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find this story hard to believe. Warriors can't really channel any kind of hit, let alone bashes which have a stronger knockback component. How did you manage to take a hit and resume casting? Such knowledge would be very useful to me. No matter how tightly cornered my warriors are even the tickle of a feather interrupts their attempts to click.
Not lying brother, any ogre can attest to such feats! Albeit, only an ogre.

It's called "Hidden Values," what the devs never shared with the players is the fact that ogres have statistical advantages that are not represented on the stat sheet!

They also have hidden abilities, such as channeling ability when clicking pots or any other clickies while in combat.

Test it out yourself!

You will conclude that indeed, any class that can be an ogre should be an ogre!

I can understand that people not not enjoy the ogre aesthetically, but just realize by not picking ogre for your shaman, warrior, or SK you are placing your character at an extreme disability when you choose to play an inferior race.

When I find more feats of amazement on my ogre I will report here my findings. I believe I am just scratching the surface and that people who have mained ogres for years never shared their secrets as they are the types who enjoy having extreme advantages over other players.

I am not that kind of player.

I feel all should enjoy the wealth of knowledge that is hidden within the game, for better or worse and so this will push me further into delving and digging to find out more hidden traits the ogre posseses.

Stay tuned.
Old 04-26-2017, 09:43 AM
Planar Protector

To be honest I think you are yanking my tit.

I'm not sure as to the motivation though, whether you are trying to be ironic or perhaps parody group think is unclear to me.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:16 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

I prefer dark elf warrior tbh. they beautiful and indomitable like a islamnd a mountain at sea, a pillar of stability among the chaos of the deep blue. when the zerk take them though, they red blood glow like molten earth on the sea, occluded by the steamy flash of they whispy white hair and bared teeth. I pretty sure dark elf get liek a zerking bonus. I always feel so savage when it happen.
Old 04-26-2017, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

I think OP either has downs or doesn't understand EQ mechanics
Old 04-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer dark elf warrior tbh. they beautiful and indomitable like a islamnd a mountain at sea, a pillar of stability among the chaos of the deep blue. when the zerk take them though, they red blood glow like molten earth on the sea, occluded by the steamy flash of they whispy white hair and bared teeth. I pretty sure dark elf get liek a zerking bonus. I always feel so savage when it happen.
Descriptive and visceral, great job MM. Too bad so much imagination is wasted writing about an elf. Apply this pool of imagination on an ogre and it would be so much better!
Old 04-26-2017, 01:27 PM
Fire Giant

Cool Great Berg, Victor Above Most Heinous Trials

Berg were havin time, so hard. him eyes shrank tiny liek furryfeets beneath all the weightiness, greatest and most thick of ogres, of him great brow furrow. Berg frowned as him eyes rolled studiously about, him most discerning gaze ravaging they scrawny elfs all around berg most magnificent figure. puny blueskins had most disgusting habit, made berg belly sour. they spoil they smells, pollute they natural aroma with foul fragrance and deadly poison, most unsettling to berg tummy. berg grimace at little elf. she smell liek gumdrops and treeseed. tiny smile stretch her face grotesquely, make berg hangry, almost nuff to smush greatest nastiness of repugnant smell from berg great mind, most resplendent of intellects. but it not enough. berg frowned, him great belly, most magnificent among ogres, rumble in protest of berg great uncompromising sensibility.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Berg were havin time, so hard. him eyes shrank tiny liek furryfeets beneath all the weightiness, greatest and most thick of ogres, of him great brow furrow. Berg frowned as him eyes rolled studiously about, him most discerning gaze ravaging they scrawny elfs all around berg most magnificent figure. puny blueskins had most disgusting habit, made berg belly sour. they spoil they smells, pollute they natural aroma with foul fragrance and deadly poison, most unsettling to berg tummy. berg grimace at little elf. she smell liek gumdrops and treeseed. tiny smile stretch her face grotesquely, make berg hangry, almost nuff to smush greatest nastiness of repugnant smell from berg great mind, most resplendent of intellects. but it not enough. berg frowned, him great belly, most magnificent among ogres, rumble in protest of berg great uncompromising sensibility.
That's awesome, tbh. ^^^
Old 04-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Banned

OP died to aviak and is so immersed hes trying to lie to himself and all of us and say he got away
Old 04-26-2017, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Just a reminder that op is a liar and none of this happened.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just a reminder that op is a liar and none of this happened.
You sure are an angry nerd, aren't you? You should try to relax and not take forumquesting so serious.
Closed Thread