Old 04-26-2017, 04:52 PM
Banned

OP is fuming RN and a liar.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:00 PM
Kobold

What kind of a loser would make up lies about elf sim
Old 04-26-2017, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

While in MM today, I ran around the entire pond camp on my 25 level ogre warrior gathering every mob I could possibly get. Pretty sure it was 12 total mobs.

I killed them all singlehandedly, and lived with 23% health.

I can only attribute this grand feat of strength to the fact I was an ogre.

My halfling warrior at lvl 25 in the same gears at the same level could hardly begin to do such a thing.

Clearly, there are some hidden values that contribute to such potence. FSI can't be the only contributing factor here!

Any other ogres notice how impossibly powerful they are?

Seriously, I think the ogre race is broken at this point.
Old 04-26-2017, 08:40 PM
Banned

Is this sarcasm or a bipolar episode
Old 04-26-2017, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While in MM today, I ran around the entire pond camp on my 25 level ogre warrior gathering every mob I could possibly get. Pretty sure it was 12 total mobs.

I killed them all singlehandedly, and lived with 23% health.

I can only attribute this grand feat of strength to the fact I was an ogre.

My halfling warrior at lvl 25 in the same gears at the same level could hardly begin to do such a thing.

Clearly, there are some hidden values that contribute to such potence. FSI can't be the only contributing factor here!

Any other ogres notice how impossibly powerful they are?

Seriously, I think the ogre race is broken at this point.
This story is not true lol I watched this trashcan duck/jump over and over stuck in the MM castle ent and then: GURARRRHhhhhh death sound and 3 gargoyals and a dark elf chick nutted and strolled back into their castle.

Was glorious
Old 04-26-2017, 09:03 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Berg lick his lips. Him was so hungry. puny elf stank like leafs and treebark. Berg sigh heavily, most displeased. she not so good a food thing, him thank quietly within him great skull, most superior among skulls. pretty elf make nasty face 'gain as berg sigh. she pretty lips smushed together liek mating leeches. elf no know way of best smile, not even good smile... why even try if not know right way!? Berg shake him great head in frustration, it beautifully irregular shape spinning like a half rotten squash suspended in bog water. berg smile softly to bergself at thought of berg most unchallenged beauty. maybe berg teach little elf proper smile then him tumny have some peace!

Berg turn to wretched little creature, him shapeliest of figures spinning handsomely like luclin on da ground. he look seriously at puny elf, him stomach sinking as her nasty little smile wither like nasty flower she smelled like beneath da sun. He not wish upset little elf, most vengefullest among foul things. last time him spoke to her, most politely and with inoffensive tone, her slathered viciously at she beady eyes - berg had heard this thing, but not seen before. ogre, most normal, but also magnificent of creatures not do this - and her retaliated most savagely upon best berg, dousing sheself with more fouler, nay most foulestest of scents as berg ask she do something about she most awful of smells. berg sinuses, most astute of sinuses, were raped that moment first with flowers and sugars, then with treeseeds and bee biles and finally bark and stinky leaves. Berg eyes want to slather too at thought, most awful of berg memories, but ogre not do that thing.

Berg quickly regain him composure and flash greatest of gifts at little hellspawn. berg smile sang to the dirt between him toes, sunlight falling to da formidable bulwark of richly cultivated plaques and leftover lunches. little elf make funny face as her step away slightly, before she puny brain recognize da plain smile beneath berg most greatest of splendor. little elf laugh wickedly before her try copy Berg in most twisted of fashions.

somehow her, dumbest of dumb things, look so more dumb like that, berg incapable of help bergself, burst greatly into most massive of laughter. little elf joined with she disgusting squeaks and berg fell to ground in greatest of laughter, da hungry in him tummy replaced with pain of laughter. Berg roll around like that for longest of times til berg bowels join in him wondrous revelry. berg smile most delighted as him agreeable scent fill da air, slaughtering fouls smell of little elf. Berg sit up as da laughs leave him, glancing curiously to puny elf as him draw great breath into him lungs. Little elf face twisted strangely in way berg no understand, but she stink mostly gone, so berg smiled, most very pleased with himself.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Berg lick his lips. Him was so hungry. puny elf stank like leafs and treebark. Berg sigh heavily, most displeased. she not so good a food thing, him thank quietly within him great skull, most superior among skulls. pretty elf make nasty face 'gain as berg sigh. she pretty lips smushed together liek mating leeches. elf no know way of best smile, not even good smile... why even try if not know right way!? Berg shake him great head in frustration, it beautifully irregular shape spinning like a half rotten squash suspended in bog water. berg smile softly to bergself at thought of berg most unchallenged beauty. maybe berg teach little elf proper smile then him tumny have some peace!

Berg turn to wretched little creature, him shapeliest of figures spinning handsomely like luclin on da ground. he look seriously at puny elf, him stomach sinking as her nasty little smile wither like nasty flower she smelled like beneath da sun. He not wish upset little elf, most vengefullest among foul things. last time him spoke to her, most politely and with inoffensive tone, her slathered viciously at she beady eyes - berg had heard this thing, but not seen before. ogre, most normal, but also magnificent of creatures not do this - and her retaliated most savagely upon best berg, dousing sheself with more fouler, nay most foulestest of scents as berg ask she do something about she most awful of smells. berg sinuses, most astute of sinuses, were raped that moment first with flowers and sugars, then with treeseeds and bee biles and finally bark and stinky leaves. Berg eyes want to slather too at thought, most awful of berg memories, but ogre not do that thing.

Berg quickly regain him composure and flash greatest of gifts at little hellspawn. berg smile sang to the dirt between him toes, sunlight falling to da formidable bulwark of richly cultivated plaques and leftover lunches. little elf make funny face as her step away slightly, before she puny brain recognize da plain smile beneath berg most greatest of splendor. little elf laugh wickedly before her try copy Berg in most twisted of fashions.

somehow her, dumbest of dumb things, look so more dumb like that, berg incapable of help bergself, burst greatly into most massive of laughter. little elf joined with she disgusting squeaks and berg fell to ground in greatest of laughter, da hungry in him tummy replaced with pain of laughter. Berg roll around like that for longest of times til berg bowels join in him wondrous revelry. berg smile most delighted as him agreeable scent fill da air, slaughtering fouls smell of little elf. Berg sit up as da laughs leave him, glancing curiously to puny elf as him draw great breath into him lungs. Little elf face twisted strangely in way berg no understand, but she stink mostly gone, so berg smiled, most very pleased with himself.
I had to reread this many times to fully grasp it, lol. I think this is great and highly imaginative.

A story about an ogre and his wicked elf friend, who is uncomfortable with the perfumes his elf friend wears... Leaving the ogre to do the most natural thing an ogre would do to change the aromas surrounding himself and the highly perfumed elf!

Bravo!
Old 04-27-2017, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfftuneRZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP is referencing a post made by someone the other day who swore that his ogre war had hidden stats and was way better than his prior halfling warrior.

10/10 troll OP.
Honestly, this might make more sense if it was someone else... But the post you're referencing is actually from the OP.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

ogres do have hidden values but everything OP has said in either of his threads is incorrect. (also hes a liar)
Old 04-27-2017, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ogres do have hidden values but everything OP has said in either of his threads is incorrect. (also hes a liar)
I can understand why you would find my stories of ogre stregth unbelievable, but I can only stress to you they are true!

Knowing ogres have hidden values, you know my stories ring true, you simply can't look past your extreme venomous resentment of yours truly to accept them as fact!

Look past your anger, your loathing, your hatred of me, and trust in the words I write knowing they all are 100% true to fact, my friend!
Closed Thread