Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 03:02 PM
Aviak

Default New Lizard

I am new to server and am trying to make an iksar necro. Would anyone be willing to loan me even 1plat so I can buy the first pet and begin the beast of a leveling process? I'll be on for a few more hours today. PM me here if you can help or message me in game Necrodix.

Thank you in advance
Old 11-28-2018, 06:36 PM
Aviak

Welcome. I'm sure many people far better than me have offered you far more than 1pp worth of stuff. That's just the way it seems to go here. If not, though, keep an eye out for skellies wielding shields. Those Iksar Targ Shields vendor for well over 1pp ea. Very good way to make easy money early on. That, and bone chips and silks. Well you might want to keep a few chips for yourself as a necro but still, if you have extras and need spell money...
Old 11-28-2018, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

The level 1 pet should be under 2 gold, the local mobs should drop that kind of money in no time ^^

Don't give up on the necro, its rough til 8 or even 12...but after that it begins to get easier. By 39-44 it's super easy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2018, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Can confirm, Necro leveling experience is A+.

P99B Strazha (60 Warlock) [Iksar]
P99B Sstrix (60 Warlord) [Iksar]
P99B Sickjams (5 Bard) [EC Mule]
P99G Sauna (51 Channeler) [Gnome]
P99R Sseri (54 Mystic) [Iksar]
VZ/TZ '08-'09 Lurgort (60 Shaman) [Barbarian] <Eight Inches Unbuffed>
Old 11-29-2018, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Just try and kill a skeleton equipping a weapon, or even better a shield. 90% chance or greater you can complete that task in under 30 minutes.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonais [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am new to server and am trying to make an iksar necro. Would anyone be willing to loan me even 1plat so I can buy the first pet and begin the beast of a leveling process? I'll be on for a few more hours today. PM me here if you can help or message me in game Necrodix.

Thank you in advance
/friend Amyas and send me a tell in game I will help you get some levels.
Old 11-29-2018, 01:53 PM
Skeleton

When you first start out a good thing to do is kill skeletons and keep an eye out for the ones carrying two handed weapons. A cracked staff sells to vendors for about a plat and a half. A two handed weapon is really good to give to low level pets. My favorites were a Halberd or a two handed ax. The axes were the hardest to find. Two handed swords are good also.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfangle9 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you first start out a good thing to do is kill skeletons and keep an eye out for the ones carrying two handed weapons. A cracked staff sells to vendors for about a plat and a half. A two handed weapon is really good to give to low level pets. My favorites were a Halberd or a two handed ax. The axes were the hardest to find. Two handed swords are good also.
I don't think any of those drop in FOB though.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 11-30-2018, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

The ridiculously shaped "tree branch" 1h slash weapons make your pet hit for 16 before it really should... set a couple of those aside <3
Old 12-01-2018, 09:26 AM
Banned

Necro was my first toon, used it as a tool to make plat and gear out melee toons but it was a lot of fun. Being able to efficiently level any time you want at any level range was actually really nice.
Closed Thread