Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 05:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default TMO Inside Scoop (Halok's Redemption)

I can only be called an idiot by an idiot so many times. Eccezan you are the idiot. You have a false sense of confidence for a fat nerd (I think your fat because you have a fat persons voice in vent) and you can't see further then your nose.
The different social classes in TMO are ridiculous. A lot of apps eat shit because there is no other option for end game. Most of them end up wasting their time and gearing up TMO alts. There's nothing anyone can do about it unless you want to take the next couple years off life and start your own guild. We all know TMO already has 90% of the skilled/active players on the server so that would be difficult. I wanted a guild that could use my time instead of waste it. I would be a tracking hog if I knew it wasn't in vein. I feel like I can't be in a guild that has an officer who constantly belittles his guildies. I can't contribute to this.

Eccezan you are so arrogant your disgusting. Get a fucking reality check. You suck too. I remember you whiping our group in HS with your noobsauce pet. You just tell people trivial shit all day long and you think because they did it, it's because of your so smart. "Be alert people" LOL fuck you buddy. Took your alert mind almost an hour to engage Druushk with no other guilds in sight. Our GRM's faded while you were busy making sure we were all alert and focused. "Keep in mind, whiners, drama queens, loot-whores, and people who take this game far too seriously need not apply". Are you describing yourself Eccezan? You are ALL of those things.

After 10 weeks of being an app and over 140dkp I feel degraded. My characters are bottlenecking in TMO. Soon I will have three 60's that need Trak BP's. At this point I'm sure it would be faster to farm the plat myself and buy them from you Eccezan. I have seen a few don bp's go to alts. One time to a player who did not even have an attending character... I have a 60 cleric main that goes to VP, a 60 war and a 52 naggy alt. Are you retarded? Why was I removed from the guild because I went inactive? Why am I an app again after becoming a full member?

This p99 experience has been fucking shit. Im so invested I'll prolly keep playing who knows.

I've been banned twice on p99 for nothing and suspended once for telling a gm he should stop drinking and unicorning people. I've been ripped off, trained and KS'd to the brim. TMO abuse is the icing on the cake. Every raiding guild available atm is a huge time wasting, butthurt, nightmare.

Eccezan has a contagious mind set of not understanding what the fuck is happening and blaming everyone else. Some of you have adopted it. The rest of you do an amazing job and it's very clear why TMO is the best.
I wish I could have gotten a god damn don bp after all this fucking shit man!!!! WTFing hell!!!!!

There's so much more I could say...The shitty thing is when I look around all I recognize are TMO names. I'm fucked on P99, I forfeit my endgame experience for real life pride and dignity. Fuck you!
Old 05-07-2013, 06:03 AM
Banned

yes YES YESYES finally a good thread i was getting worried..i agree with the OP

Fuck you Meccezan nothing worse in america than a fat ass arrogant mexican.....
Old 05-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome to the club my friend, I for one always enjoyed chatting with you in-game. Hit me up sometime if you want to kill stuff!
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-07-2013, 06:04 AM
Planar Protector

A+, would read again lol
Old 05-07-2013, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

FE accepting apps, rewards their players for their time invested.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-07-2013, 06:08 AM
Planar Protector

Harrison, you get that treatment because you're an annoying psychopath, not because of your chosen target.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:09 AM
Planar Protector

Im not sure if this is a troll yet though.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 05-07-2013, 06:11 AM
Planar Protector

I shall not take the name of my lord, Beavis Christ, intravenously
Old 05-07-2013, 06:14 AM
Banned

Finally, I was worried nothing amusing would be posted since Nocturne went to bed! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse10 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes YES YESYES finally a good thread i was getting worried..i agree with the OP

Fuck you Meccezan nothing worse in america than a fat ass arrogant mexican.....
hahahahaaha

-Hustle 59 Cleric <Forceful Entry>

For our battle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the world powers of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavens. -Ephesians 6:12
Closed Thread