Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 10-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Destin I think we've all alrdy realized u only fight to make yourself better, not server health. Give it a rest. Devs need to focus on server not ender or destin depending on ur mood
Old 10-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Planar Protector

resident tryhard and deadbeat dad trollin legit bug fix suggestion all up in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdklaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Destin I think we've all alrdy realized u only fight to make yourself better, not server health. Give it a rest. Devs need to focus on server not ender or destin depending on ur mood
even if this was true (and its not), it would still take a way back 2nd place to fighting to get vermiculated armor over the health of ones children. Talk about real issues needing to be focused on.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

When you bring real life into things it shows how mad you are
Old 10-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Planar Protector

when you have an i win button, its stupid not to press it.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Planar Protector

It's clear you don't have children in real life, because someone who did would never think to bring someone elses kids into the picture, especially over an emulated video game.
Old 10-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
resident tryhard and deadbeat dad trollin legit bug fix suggestion all up in here.

even if this was true (and its not), it would still take a way back 2nd place to fighting to get vermiculated armor over the health of ones children. Talk about real issues needing to be focused on.
HAHA owned 'em!!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
Banned

Sundawg stop trolling the bugs section.

That said, Destin is in the clear here. I've agreed with him on this obvious game mechanic.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Kobold

So via your link, with no logical evidence highlighted.

You're assumption is because Slam has (1) point in it, that it should have a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 % chance of landing a stun on a target level 60 because "Scaling" is incorrect on the server (This applies to your statement that items people are raising skill in, should scale with the skill level.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dullah
In pvp, melee skill levels don't come into play. Some weapons like Ashenbone axe can be used proficiently by a bard or rogue in pvp because theres no check against skill levels (they have no 2hs skill).
This assumption is incorrect, while leveling, skill caps are increased meaning if someone level 60 begins to raise skill in 2hs or 2hb, that person will hit for the full amount. Now as the skill level increases, the accuracy of the weapon increase along with the "attack power" which adds a small bit of damage, but nothing drastic.

Pertaining to your complaint about bash, any time it lands, which it should be about 50% of the time, the stun will work. You either miss completely or you land the slam with 1 damage + stun. This chance to miss is not based off the level of the character or the level of the person being stunned, it simply relies on the skill level of the skill, IE (1) point in bash.

A skill like bash that is fixed at (1) works just as often as any other skill up, except you never receive the increase in skill. This means that each successful slam/stun would have potential to increase your skill therefore you would notice that the slam skill lands frequently because the skill up from 1-2 is very very easy to attain.

I played a large race warrior on classic, and never raised my bash skill to raise the damage on Slam because the added damage did not mean shit to me....

Slam landed quite a bit and was VERY reliable on fleeing mobs and caster PVP combat.

Destin, you lose, you will continue to die on your flabby caster/rogue.