Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2011, 03:09 PM
Large Rat

Default RichGirl / eqfan RMT

why do the GMS keep protecting this rmt'er? maybe, its them?
Old 11-29-2011, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

If you've got proof, take it to the Petitions / Exploits forum. But since you have exactly 1 post, you're obviously just trolling.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you've got proof, take it to the Petitions / Exploits forum. But since you have exactly 1 post, you're obviously just trolling.
Thats what i did at first, i petitioned proof. Because i actually bought from richgirl so it was 100% legit proof, its a fact. the gm's ignored me then banned me, but richgirl is still on selling in game and rmt'ing.

since that didnt work, i started posting publicly, i was banned again without ever any kind of response from gms still to this point.

Now im just trying to make the public understand that something is amidst with the GM's and richgirl. its a fact richgirl rmt's i bought from her. but im curious, why are the gms trying to cover this up. i dont have the answer to that yet
Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_revealedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what i did at first, i petitioned proof. Because i actually bought from richgirl so it was 100% legit proof, its a fact. the gm's ignored me then banned me, but richgirl is still on selling in game and rmt'ing.

since that didnt work, i started posting publicly, i was banned again without ever any kind of response from gms still to this point.

Now im just trying to make the public understand that something is amidst with the GM's and richgirl. its a fact richgirl rmt's i bought from her. but im curious, why are the gms trying to cover this up. i dont have the answer to that yet
they gettin paid son
Old 11-29-2011, 03:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

Nice try, richgirl.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 11-29-2011, 03:38 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_revealedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't remember your original forum name, but I do remember your thread. I always wondered about this too.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:44 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:

If you got scammed on paypal by getting your account banned... you know there's an option to chargeback, right? Since they are unable to re-ship your item, you should have an easy dispute win and your money back.

Unless you're just trolling the staff for bad publicity because you got caught doing it.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secrets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you got scammed on paypal by getting your account banned... you know there's an option to chargeback, right? Since they are unable to re-ship your item, you should have an easy dispute win and your money back.

Unless you're just trolling the staff for bad publicity because you got caught doing it.
I didnt get scammed, i got the PP in game from richgirl. the most suprising part was, richgirl herself gave it to me, no alias.
Old 11-29-2011, 03:49 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
I didnt get scammed, i got the PP in game from richgirl. the most suprising part was, richgirl herself gave it to me, no alias.
You *did* get scammed though is the thing, considering you got banned for it. You should be able to file a dispute and state in the dispute that you had your items taken away by the seller/never shipped.

Paypal only allows you to ship physical goods, and if the seller sends them a screenshot of you receiving the goods in the game, that will be grounds for you winning it. Since the goods were virtual, you should have no issues winning any virtual transaction dispute. It's why so many companies game-related have moved to a currency system on their websites; it's considered a physical item at that point, and if you do not actually own the item by the end of the transaction you can dispute it.

Old 11-29-2011, 03:51 PM
VIP / Contributor

Also, keep in mind paypal will only allow a chargeback up to 60 days of the initial transaction.

You can also dispute it at the credit card level if you'd like.

Closed Thread