Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While that's a great suggestion in general, in this case I kinda doubt OP is concerned about earning Sol A plat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sol a is very good exp and you can go almost to mid 30s from goblins to gnomes. There's a druid port one zone over, merchants one zone over, a city 2 zones away and wizzy portal 2 zones away.

Good exp where you can bank and bind 2 zones away.
Old 07-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

South Karana also has aviaks they are good xp, head far south to KFC to hunt them in their city.
Old 07-30-2017, 04:18 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. 560k and nothing to buy.
Well, if you are looking for a new player to help out..... :P
Old 07-31-2017, 08:48 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Joined server a couple of months ago and have to agree whole heartedly with above suggestion as we did Sol A and loved it, plus subject to faction you can sell to merchant so need only leave once you weight way too much in coin.
Old 07-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Orc

Najena!! I think in the 20's you should be able to do it. It's my favorite dungeon!
Old 07-31-2017, 12:05 PM
Orc

Split paw. Great cash and challenging. Did the same, rerolled chanter and pained my way thru the same route to 29 but moving off the beaten path myself.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really. 560k and nothing to buy.
You could always donate to the *troxxistoolazyanddoesntwanttofarmseverlhundredKfo rhis epicfundbuthereallywantsbardepic* fund!

In all seriousness ... look for any progression path that doesn't involve mistmoore, city of mist, or karnors castle. Dungeons are more fun. Open world is safer. As for myself, I've spent literally zero time in city of mist other than doing guild raid/group shit for epics - so I'll be doing that on my next.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Last edited by Troxx; 07-31-2017 at 12:19 PM..
Old 07-31-2017, 12:45 PM
Sarnak

It's hard to call the kunark express off the beaten" path, but it would be different from what you've been doing. If you're a non-iksar you'd need some support. Ports/binds/rezes etc.

Level 22 I'd recommend Forest Giant Fort in Warsliks Woods up until 25-27 or so then head to the "ledge" camp outside the sarnak fortress in LOIO until 30.

Level 30-35 sola is my go to. Level 34-38ish maybe go to crystal caverns. There are 3 camps past the coldain town with Stalag Terrors, spiders, and geonids.

The 40's have always been a grind for me. Solb/CoM unfortunately.

50's kedge keep and the hole are great.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Kaesora. For the 30-40 range, maybe more like 33 depending on class/group. It's very hard to beat kaesora exp. Park your but at the library and you can do this level range at about one level per hour in a fast killing trio. Me and my friends went at 35. Fungi monk, fungi ranger, non twinked warrior, and all left at 41 about 7 hours later.

Bonus, you can go down to the church and hang out till 45 or so easily. And except for those camping xalgoz, the zone is usually empty.
Old 07-31-2017, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreenk317 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kaesora. For the 30-40 range, maybe more like 33 depending on class/group. It's very hard to beat kaesora exp. Park your but at the library and you can do this level range at about one level per hour in a fast killing trio. Me and my friends went at 35. Fungi monk, fungi ranger, non twinked warrior, and all left at 41 about 7 hours later.

Bonus, you can go down to the church and hang out till 45 or so easily. And except for those camping xalgoz, the zone is usually empty.
It's a death trap, don't go alone for sure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread