Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 11:08 AM
Fire Giant

Default Off the beaten path

Alright so, I've been on server a really long time, and I have made just about every class at this point and gotten it 50+ so I decided to make a new Shadowknight along with my buddy who is a Shaman. I've honestly done Befallen>Unrest>Guk for so long I don't even know where else we can go.

I'm level 22 now and I did those levels in Warrens which was really fun, but now I'm not sure where else to go. I tried runnyeye but it was really tough...I'll probably try again though. Looking for some suggestions on where we could duo from 20-50 or so that's totally off the beaten path. It doesn't have to be a dungeon, as long as it's fun!
Old 07-30-2017, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

At the lower end probably a bit tougher. But pretty much 80% of kunark dungeons only ever have 0-3 people in there
Old 07-30-2017, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

How about Stonebrunt? I never tried it, I too did Warrens from 10-24 myself. I probably will do the MM grind only because I am tired of soloing on my pally now. As a duo though, you could do Stonebrunt I think...
Old 07-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about Stonebrunt?
Great idea, but the rough part about Stonebrunt is that you have to go through Warrens, and then there's nowhere for melees to bind on the other side, so you have a potentially rough corpse run if things go south. Been meaning to check the zone out on my ranger, but haven't for that reason.

If you're looking for other ideas I strongly recommend the Per-Level Hunting Huide (link in my signature). It's got literally hundreds of different hunting spots, which means plenty that are "off the beaten path". A few ideas from the guide that I personally have enjoyed in the past: South Karana, Ocean of Tears Gargoyles/Mermaids, or the Warsliks Woods giant fort.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-30-2017 at 12:04 PM..
Old 07-30-2017, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

I didn't care for Stonebrunt much. At 25, the zone seems to be split between green/blue and +10 level reds without much in the way of solid camps.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:22 PM
Banned

Sol A. Vendor the ore at the druid rings in lavastorm. Can make a ton of money selling that ore for the 20 range.

If zone is packed just zone over to lavastorm and buy a port.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sol A. Vendor the ore at the druid rings in lavastorm. Can make a ton of money selling that ore for the 20 range.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on server a really long time, and I have made just about every class at this point and gotten it 50+
While that's a great suggestion in general, in this case I kinda doubt OP is concerned about earning Sol A plat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-30-2017, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
While that's a great suggestion in general, in this case I kinda doubt OP is concerned about earning Sol A plat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is p99. Isn't everyone's concern with making that plat? :P
Old 07-30-2017, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Not really. 560k and nothing to buy.
Old 07-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trelaboon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm level 22 now and I did those levels in Warrens which was really fun, but now I'm not sure where else to go. I tried runnyeye but it was really tough...I'll probably try again though. Looking for some suggestions on where we could duo from 20-50 or so that's totally off the beaten path. It doesn't have to be a dungeon, as long as it's fun!
You have tons of options if you are bringing your own group from levels 20-35ish. Try Kerra island, (off tox forest) splitpaw in SK, cazic thule, najena, or permafrost. Id suggest warrens/stonebrunt but you already mentioned those.

Permafrost is somewhat used but the rest of these zones usually have less than five people. You can sit in kerra all day without seeing another person, many players dont even know its there.