Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 05:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Good Afternoon ...

I really admire and applaud what you guys have done here. The size of your community is really impressive. I started playing in Dec. of 99 and quit, the first time during GoD and finally after DoDH.
The rate of inflation was so great that when I came back I felt like I was so far behind and coupled with the fact that pretty much all my friends had quit, I stopped for good, begrudgingly.
My question for you fine people, is there a project of similar scope dedicated to the game up to PoP ?
I loved the Planes and would be stoked to be able to play thru it again. Any direction would be appreciated
Old 12-05-2010, 05:38 PM
Aviak

From my understanding, this server is only going up to velious
Old 12-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Aviak

yep. Still in classic right now. Kunark is beta testing and we will be going up to Velious. Welcome to the server mate.
Old 12-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Yeah, I get the concept of p1999. I was curious as to if there was a similar project that has already progressed to that point. (PoP)
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there probably isn't anything else going that pays the same attention to detail and loving care that the folks at p1999 have put into their server. The population speaks to that in and of itself.
Old 12-05-2010, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

What you're looking for doesn't exist. At least not from the choices of the EQEmulator servers.
PEQ is maybe the closest, but allows boxing, so while the community is friendly, there are really only about 90-125 ppl that are creating the 300ish population listed.
Old 12-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Kobold

I haven't seen one that does that, but then again I stopped looking once I found P99. To be honest I know you won't like not having PoP (or up to it here) but...play with us anyway!
Old 12-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dracolindus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I get the concept of p1999. I was curious as to if there was a similar project that has already progressed to that point. (PoP)
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there probably isn't anything else going that pays the same attention to detail and loving care that the folks at p1999 have put into their server. The population speaks to that in and of itself.
EQ Mac is only up to PoP.
Closed Thread