Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Kobold

Default Alawen

Live Lord Grimrot was up in SK last night. Nobody around, and no players on track. Two of my guildies run w/o sow from Paw to the skeleton ruins and poof... Alawen (Druid of IB) shows up. he immediately says:
"No"
"I will not kill him for you, if you are going to do it, do it yourself"
I don't recall any of us asking for help, but whatever, that is not the point.

Nothing brought more joy to my heart than a 27 monk, 28 cleric, and 27 druid killing Lord Grimrot in front of this druid who couldn't do anything but sit there and watch. I beamed a smile at him as Grimrot died and got
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(first line says "He's mad because we can do it")

Ok, ok. He could have KS'd us... so thank you for not being a complete asshole and KS'ing. Though it really wouldn't have mattered because he spawned again 30 minutes later!! Uweal and I both sent tells to Alawen telling him that he was up, but never got a response. Alawen had already cried his heart out that he lost his precious spawn.

Uweal then started camping the heart, and got it 2 hours later when dead grimrot spawned. According to Alawen, this is now 3rd heart on the server... lawl.

So, Alawen, you 'camp' this spawn for 2 days, and in a matter of 3 hours we saw 2 live grimrots and 1 dead?
Cry a little more next time you piece of shit.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Murphy

Memegenerator.hasbinbad.net
Old 02-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Sarnak

Wait, so you actually take the time to post on the forums becuase someone said a few bad words to you? I think you are pointing at the wrong person for crying here bud.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Skeleton

Haha, we aren't crying. We found the whole situation hilarious. Also, got the Aegis, so unfortunately the scythe didn't see any bank time...
Old 02-13-2010, 06:38 PM
Kobold

I don't get it.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, so you actually take the time to post on the forums becuase someone said a few bad words to you? I think you are pointing at the wrong person for crying here bud.
Yeah, I took a whole 2 minutes out of my day to post. I wanted to share my experience, as well as call Alawen a piece of shit.

oh, and Alawen will understand what I mean by crying.
He spent a good bit of time complaining in tells to Uweal about how he will never see the heart and that there are only 2 that ever dropped on the server, enjoy banking the scythe forever, blah, blah, blah.
Last edited by Myth; 02-13-2010 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: added stuff
Old 02-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

alawen's pretty nice. he used to drop everything to port me, he puts his guild before himself, and is generally amiable in vent as well. three cheers for alawen!
Old 02-13-2010, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
alawen's pretty nice. he used to drop everything to port me, he puts his guild before himself, and is generally amiable in vent as well. three cheers for alawen!
Truth.

Also, I know of 4 hearts that have been dropped and used to complete the quest, and every one of those 4 finished items have been sitting on characters who haven't logged in since December.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:59 PM
Aviak

I dont have any beef with you, but I know Alawen has been camping that for days on end when we havent been raiding. I think he was also killing stuff around the area to get quill to spawn. I congratulate you on your loots and I hope he gets his Grimrot soon as well.
Closed Thread