Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 12:37 AM
Banned

Begs the question is Lite down too then? AZ to confirm please?
Old 11-26-2014, 12:54 AM
Banned

Holocaust jig of joy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that holocaust has anything to do with killing 6 million jews or anything

Its just funny shenanigans

Right Heartbrand
Old 11-26-2014, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Burgerking is right in this instance.

As far as why we shouldn't rmt. He can go fuck himself on the rest.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Last edited by Eslade; 11-26-2014 at 01:59 AM..
Old 11-26-2014, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgerking [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon lets not pretend he didn't RMT his ass of since he got banned the first time. It was only a matter of time till they caught him again, he about as innocent as Jeffrey Dahmer.
falsly accusing someone of rmt based on nothing should be enough to have you banned if you keep bringing it up even though a explanation to why he as his pixels was already made, its time to stop posting dog

was there prof against sektor? this is juicy
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holocaust jig of joy

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not that holocaust has anything to do with killing 6 million jews or anything

Its just funny shenanigans

Right Heartbrand
Don't tell me HB was part of that guild for pixels? The outspoken Jew? How could you even go there? Wtf is wrong with people here. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 11-26-2014, 02:06 AM
Banned

I mean I always thought the guild name was super offensive, but I was like whatever. But I would never imagine a Jewish player ever wanting to rock a guild tag like that. That's just nuts! rOFL.

That's like me being ok in guild called the KKK. Fuck no!! Do people have any pride about anything anymore?
Old 11-26-2014, 02:08 AM
Planar Protector

I think it's sorta like when black people call each other nightriders?
Old 11-26-2014, 02:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
falsly accusing someone of rmt based on nothing should be enough to have you banned if you keep bringing it up even though a explanation to why he as his pixels was already made, its time to stop posting dog

was there prof against sektor? this is juicy
The majority of your guild should be banned for trying to bend the rules in their favor and distorting the rules to use as weapon against those they don't like.

I don't call GM's in to do my fighting for me, if i accuse someone I give the reasons why i think they might have been done something and I explain my reasons behind it. You break every rule while trying to get innocents in trouble.

TLDR You're a piece of dishonorable shit, I'm Not.
Last edited by Burgerking; 11-26-2014 at 02:28 AM..
Old 11-26-2014, 02:27 AM
Planar Protector

your mental capacity infests the pvp bugs forum too, we have seen you make posts which balantly disregards classic everquest in favor of your own class, raging about shit you have no fucking idea about, it's time to stop posting
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-26-2014, 02:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your mental capacity infests the pvp bugs forum too, we have seen you make posts which balantly disregards classic everquest in favor of your own class, raging about shit you have no fucking idea about, it's time to stop posting
You only say quips and witty lines sustained by no substance backed up by nothing but conjecture. You are paradox of toxic bullshit that's adds nothing to this server but foul deeds. You segue crap into more bullshit to try to illustrate a nonsensical point while providing nothing but idiocy to back it up. Leave, this project will be much better off without you.
Closed Thread