Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Banned

Default IB just bumped their guild recruitment thread...

...6 times for a 5am trakanon kill, lol. We got em on the ropes, boys. Keep up the good work!
Old 03-07-2014, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

I'll give it to em if it truly was a 14-man Trak. That's impressive.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But it wasn't. So it's just sad.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a 14man Soulfire stall while more ran in.

Grats Soulfire.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 03-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a 14man Soulfire stall while more ran in.

Grats Soulfire.
To be fair though, i think we might need to start doing the same [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just kite and engage with like the first 3-4 dudes that get coth'd. It'll be nice when more raids aren't FTE races in velious, though.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeallunRumblebelly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair though, i think we might need to start doing the same [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Just kite and engage with like the first 3-4 dudes that get coth'd. It'll be nice when more raids aren't FTE races in velious, though.
Soulfire engages just tooooooo lame.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soulfire engages just tooooooo lame.
Reliance on consumables in general in p99 is just bizaare. I carry all of it too, don't get me wrong, but when you've got 7 charges of insta CH, all these resist pots, cure pots, invis / lev / sow clickies...gives me that D2 LoD feeling where one can do almost anything with the right gear. Not sure I preferred it over D2 classic where classes were more distinct and more varied in their base skills due to no synergies.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:21 PM
Banned

Soulfire stalling is fine because Kunark no longer matters with Velious out IB cannot muster nearly the raid force to compete versus TMO.

Let them kill Trakanon all they want because it means nothing anymore, TMO is spending more and more time on Velious Beta relearning zones and testing any encounter given to us.

IB will be a Vindi,Lodi,Zlandi etc guild come Velious along with BDA and the rest of the server. TMO will have Uncontested reign over the ENTIRE end game environment.

The only thing that could stop us now would be some sort of staff interference and the new officer core is making doubly sure another Froovy incident will never happen and that we stay completely transparent.

I am a bit melancholy about this entire thing though as TMO will no longer have any semblance of competition in Velious. The good news is that with TMO locked away in Ntov the rest of the server can focus on competing on Kunark mobs and Entry Velious mobs with out having TMO competition.

There is enough content for everyone now so I doubt people will feel anger towards each other as much.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Banned

Soulfire got nerfed on red to PAL only because of this kind of retardation.
Old 03-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm just an outsider, but the idea behind this thread is that you guys are congratulating each other for losing a dragon kill, right?

Hm.
Closed Thread