Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Default Derubael you should name and shame all the lowbie griefers on Nov 28th

The end game community cannot deal with lowbie twink griefers too effectively - but if you expose their mains identities if there is an influx of Blue players on November 28th that might serve as a deterrent to the behavior or at least some consequence to their main.

I am pretty sure both Vapo and Gongshow don't like that shit - expose the scumbags and let's discourage that shit by effecting their mains reps.

This would be a big time that we need GM help aside from the quarterly blanket bannings of scumbags.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Banned

yes lets have GMs stop level 2 pvp because pvp on a red server is wrong. why not just make the red server blue?
Old 11-25-2014, 11:35 AM
Banned

Lots of cool normal friends I like to chat with that enjoy pvp for 10 hour sessions in Unrest denying people xp
Old 11-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Banned

the only problem I have with this kind of behavior is when a level 50 druid buffs and heals and follows around a level 20 twink while he and kills new players in rags over and over.

only ever saw chewie and beck doing this tho.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Banned

50 or 60

classic/kunark era
Old 11-25-2014, 11:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Seen it happen at least three times leveling 1-43 and actually have my only pvp death from high level druid buffs. I've been leveling pretty fast so its been every couple days I saw this happening.

Guessing its one of the main reasons why buffs got nerfed when casting on lowbies.

I only know a few people that have done it Getpants/Mery/Flipp
Old 11-25-2014, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The end game community cannot deal with lowbie twink griefers too effectively - but if you expose their mains identities if there is an influx of Blue players on November 28th that might serve as a deterrent to the behavior or at least some consequence to their main.

I am pretty sure both Vapo and Gongshow don't like that shit - expose the scumbags and let's discourage that shit by effecting their mains reps.

This would be a big time that we need GM help aside from the quarterly blanket bannings of scumbags.
This guy serious?
Old 11-25-2014, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

With the level range being four, and the incredibly speed at which someone can level, you can literally be out of range of many of these people, particularly pre 30, within fifteen to thirty minutes.
Old 11-25-2014, 03:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes lets have GMs stop level 2 pvp because pvp on a red server is wrong. why not just make the red server blue?
totally missing the point. Brand new players actually trying to come here and give you retards a population and people do there best to run them off shows the level of intelligence some of you people have. Let the population bottom out and they shut the server down because no one wants to play here because dumbasses run them off the server with there low level super thinks ..... just let them come and levele there guys and go about your business. I never understood that crap level 5 super twinks with Fungi tunics and epics running around griefing lowbies. do you not have skill enough to PvP at high levels? I'm just saying.
Last edited by MaSQue; 11-25-2014 at 03:52 PM..
Old 11-25-2014, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
felt good.
Closed Thread