Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2017, 02:15 AM
Banned

Some austin band is dropped from their label for having 'ugly' opinions on feminism, immigration and some other bullshit. The irony is they are totally reasonable but that is like saying zeig heil to the left.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/dream-m...-face-records/
Old 06-25-2017, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some austin band is dropped from their label for having 'ugly' opinions on feminism, immigration and some other bullshit. The irony is they are totally reasonable but that is like saying zeig heil to the left.

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/dream-m...-face-records/
Hipsters aren't people mick. Thought we agreed on this.
Old 06-25-2017, 03:24 PM
Banned

They are the driving force in all liberal ideology tho so get your facts straight
Old 06-25-2017, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Wone was straight and married with a solid career. The multi-million dollar house owner, also a successful lawyer.

All the men were well-to-do gays and were in a polyamorous relationship. They seemingly had it all. Money, success, careers in law, and were moving their way up the D.C. ranks.

Some of the men had ALT.com profiles (S&M and other fringe sexual fetish site)

Is this why one cannot have gay friends? I've heard about emotions spilling over and how a gay person could just randomly explode on a straight person over the years, including explosive phonecalls.

Say it ain't so originalman.

http://gawker.com/5474123/the-weird-...ng-robert-wone

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-25-2017, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Should Wone have discriminated against Price and his gay friends for their preference?

Was this situation avoidable? Was there something socially that Wone should have known? Or were these men just truly weirdos with their alternative lifestyle choices having nothing to do with the actual murder?

Its the hard questions that weren't asked. Now is the time to weigh in on this Washington D.C. sexual assault murder mystery.

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-25-2017 at 06:30 PM..
Old 06-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Planar Protector

Eric Holder personally advised the victim's family pro bono, and gave them the full resources of his law firm prior to being made Attorney General.

All 3 accused settled a 20 million dollar suit out of court, thanks to Eric Holder's dream team.

Can't repost it here due to peddertalk, but this article details the practices and the autopsy. The straight guy seems to have been assaulted by an electro device prior to his death, as well as possibly having been injected with an anesthetic.

Did the S&M scene play more of a role than the LGBTQ? You decide which element was ultimately responsible for the death of 32 year old married man Attorney Wone. It seems unlikely Wone was a willing participant given the homicide that took place after the electro play..

Article NSFW, due to details

Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 06-25-2017 at 06:31 PM..
Old 06-25-2017, 10:39 PM
Banned

HEALTHCARE:

So what is a pre-existing condition anyway? I really never understood to be honest.

Does that mean, if I get insurance, and then go in for a check up, get a chest xray and it turns out i got cancer.

Does the doctor go, hmm this looks like this cancer is like 6-9 months old, and youve only had insurance for 3.. so, this is a PRE existing condition.

or does it mean, something pre diagnosed in a prior insurance agreement? So say, I was diagnosed with something, then lose insurance cus I like lost my job, then try to get insurance again, with a new job, does that mean the new insurance wont cover the condition that was diagnosed durring my last job?

I just never understood how this shit works.

Hypothetically could we have an awesome shit show, where everyone loses ACA, but then everything that they were diagnosed with during the ACA is now NOT covered by the new insurance, even though they would have just kept the ACA had the gop not shut it down, and had it covered?

That shitshow would be hilarious.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HEALTHCARE:

So what is a pre-existing condition anyway? I really never understood to be honest.

Does that mean, if I get insurance, and then go in for a check up, get a chest xray and it turns out i got cancer.

Does the doctor go, hmm this looks like this cancer is like 6-9 months old, and youve only had insurance for 3.. so, this is a PRE existing condition.

or does it mean, something pre diagnosed in a prior insurance agreement? So say, I was diagnosed with something, then lose insurance cus I like lost my job, then try to get insurance again, with a new job, does that mean the new insurance wont cover the condition that was diagnosed durring my last job?

I just never understood how this shit works.

Hypothetically could we have an awesome shit show, where everyone loses ACA, but then everything that they were diagnosed with during the ACA is now NOT covered by the new insurance, even though they would have just kept the ACA had the gop not shut it down, and had it covered?

That shitshow would be hilarious.
It is really not that hard to get, folks. Think of home owner insurance. You can't get insurance after your house burns down, and expect them to replace it.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:43 PM
Banned

ok, so that is just the stupidest answer I could have hoped for.
Old 06-25-2017, 10:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
ok, so that is just the stupidest answer I could have hoped for.
I can't help it if you refuse to yank your head out of that warm place.
Closed Thread