Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you support closing Red99 for a new Blue server?
Yes. 318 81.54%
No. 72 18.46%
Voters: 390. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Guys... if the devs cared about what players wanted then raids wouldnt be a poopsock autofire clickfest cluster every time... Ban A/A
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cylock the Halfing Slayer
Old 08-17-2017, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

A new blue wont accomplish nothing. The same people will dominate if they move over and the same people will QQ endlessly about it.

#getgud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 08-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got a gif for that.. hang on...
here it is..
I wouldnt mind manditory single server teams only p99 with full wipe, sure, fuck it. lessssgo!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guys... if the devs cared about what players wanted then raids wouldnt be a poopsock autofire clickfest cluster every time... Ban A/A
Vote YES and #DrainInnothuleSwamp!
Old 08-17-2017, 10:40 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggleroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really can't do nothing on red unless you join the bigger guild.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most camps are open. If you are referring to raiding only, then yes that comment is true
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggleroom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you will never ever get the good loot. So what's the point of feeding into 25 people? They will never quit so it's 17th alts while you drop 400hours of dkp on common drops that would other wise go to the vault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cylock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100% false

Once players get raiding level and join a guild. Within a month or so they are decked out. I have seen it with my own eyes.
Quote:
I would love a new blue.
Quote:
Be patient friend! It's coming!

Everyone said you played on red I don't know if that's even true. Again I didn't know people would completely falsely identity to join opposite guilds and get information. I just play eq...
Last edited by Cylock; 08-18-2017 at 12:21 AM.. Reason: Fixed it for you.
Old 08-17-2017, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Red 99 is not classic pvp though.
True; for P99 to be truly classic they'd need to have multiple PvP servers, each with different rulesets. But obviously there's not enough interest for even one PvP server let alone several, so P99 does the best they can with a server that's close to, but not the same, as the classic Zek servers. That's certainly a lot more classic than no PvP server at all.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 08-18-2017, 01:27 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus
Lightbulb

Don't wipe just change red to blue
Old 08-18-2017, 01:28 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

You got my vote
Old 08-18-2017, 01:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys ruined your own fucking server with your toxicity, deal with it.
Which server are you referring to?
Closed Thread