Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > NPC Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 08:39 PM
Planar Protector

Default Leuz's Task - Scout Charisa (Again)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
k, so here's how this works now.

-Charisa (bag taker) is on a 36000 second spawn.
-When you give her the bag, she depops and spawns a new Charisa and the giants. (I think this happens on eqlive still. Her face changed, and she had a bag equipped after I turned in scout tools)
-Charisa (disk taker) sets a 15 minute depop timer, won't accept the bag, but will accept the disks, and will exchange robe, bracer, talisman etc.

So, I set it at 15 minute despawn instead of 72. I think there might be some griefing issues if its longer because.. someone can hand her a sword or something, and replace the bag graphic in hand.

Also this quest was set for warmly. It will now require ally.
So 15 minutes might not be long enough, I was duoing her today. Here's my logs:

[Tue Jul 22 19:14:36 2014] Scout Charisa says, 'Great! I was wondering when they would send someone out to give me these. In my haste and excitement of this new assignment I forgot these. This scout business is great I must say. It sure beats setting in Southern Ro studying the ruins. I've been following these Storm Giants for days. They've been wandering up and down the coast looking for something.'

[Tue Jul 22 19:14:58 2014] a Kromzek Captain says, 'You will suffer the combined might of the Kromrif!'
[Tue Jul 22 19:14:58 2014] You hit a Kromzek Captain for 27 points of damage.

[Tue Jul 22 19:37:15 2014] You have slain a Kromzek Captain!
[Tue Jul 22 19:37:15 2014] You gain experience!!

Maybe a happy medium between 15 and 72 somewhere?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-25-2014, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

I still wanna see a Ragefire-esque emote so the 50 people poopsocking the scout will know who actually got the turn in and thusly rights to the Captain for 20 min

this will be worse than Ragefire ever was.....well maybe not as bad bc you cant make EZ plats but then again you can just sell the loot rights to the Captain's thing
Old 07-25-2014, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still wanna see a Ragefire-esque emote so the 50 people poopsocking the scout will know who actually got the turn in and thusly rights to the Captain for 20 min

this will be worse than Ragefire ever was.....well maybe not as bad bc you cant make EZ plats but then again you can just sell the loot rights to the Captain's thing
Would still cause massive click fest socking. How about we let it go FFA and just ban people that try to snipe it when they didn't get the turn-in? It will sort it self out after some casualties.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

I think the despawn timer might be less than that. Navir said he finished the kill in under 10 mins and she was already poofed.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 07-25-2014, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ele [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would still cause massive click fest socking. How about we let it go FFA and just ban people that try to snipe it when they didn't get the turn-in? It will sort it self out after some casualties.
how will people know they didnt get turn in without a message like Ragefire

ever had a pearl get eaten....?
Closed Thread